• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Small Titanium Fiat Lux Special Edition Coming Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Got them in my hands! Gorgeous! Problem is I only have 2 Fiat Lux Edition for sale. :-(

Pictures tonight :)

donn_

Flashaholic
This is good timing. I got a second V10R Ti in the same trade that brought me the electronic switch, but my wife took it away from me tonight. :scowl:

CaptainRogersUK

Newly Enlightened
yeah missed before it started, though Donn and D2 I think live on Vinh's door step so if they miss out on early pre orders then they wait for him to go to the mail box and rob them off im .....lol

flyback

Newly Enlightened
I saw it when he first posted but didn't realize he was taking orders yet! Good catch donn_...lol

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Actually I have three total. One sold to a friend, one to Donn and the other I will have to keep for myself. Lesson learn from V10R Ti Fiat Lux Run last time. Have to keep a light for myself every time there is a Fiat Lux Limited run.

So we are all sold out. :)

When I get the time I will do pics and all that. :)

Lomandor

Enlightened
Actually I have three total. One sold to a friend, one to Donn and the other I will have to keep for myself. Lesson learn from V10R Ti Fiat Lux Run last time. Have to keep a light for myself every time there is a Fiat Lux Limited run.

And they are? Common, your not waiting for the arrival on this one :)

Lomandor

Enlightened
yeah missed before it started, though Donn and D2 I think live on Vinh's door step so if they miss out on early pre orders then they wait for him to go to the mail box and rob them off im .....lol

Lol! Have you seen the figure for Don's post count? Don does this for a living and is permanently glued to his computer screen. By the way Don, I found a leaked pic of you on the web....

image_zps60c4ad1d.jpg
[/URL][/IMG] :eek:

d.2.the.p

Newly Enlightened

Eh, no worries. Maybe next time. Keep the small Ti lights coming!

Status
Not open for further replies.