• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD - 1400 Lumen V4 Triple Drop-ins with Samsung 5000K neutral LEDs + Special Offer

Flashiphiliac

Newly Enlightened
Re: 1400 Lumen V4 Triple Drop-ins with Samsung 5000K neutral LEDs + Special Offer

I'll take one as well.

I ordered an ODL 2 days ago and I knew a LMH neutral was on the way so I held off on an engine.
Although I thought it would be a Nichia 219 so I wasn't paying attention to the right threads today.

I don't know what to do at this point but if you send me an email with instructions I will send you payment within the next 22 hrs or so.
Can I just PP a payment to the email above?
I have used PP for years and never tried that.

Thanks in advance.

Moddoo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: 1400 Lumen V4 Triple Drop-ins with Samsung 5000K neutral LEDs + Special Offer

I'll take one as well.

I ordered an ODL 2 days ago and I knew a LMH neutral was on the way so I held off on an engine.
Although I thought it would be a Nichia 219 so I wasn't paying attention to the right threads today.

I don't know what to do at this point but if you send me an email with instructions I will send you payment within the next 22 hrs or so.
Can I just PP a payment to the email above?
I have used PP for years and never tried that.

Thanks in advance.

I do have more Nichia 219s in LMH anf HML on the bench. They will be in stock at Oveready soon.
The Special Offer does not apply to host bought before this thread was started.

If you would like one of these Samsung triples you can paypal me at the address above.

Thank you for the support.

cubebike

Enlightened

I will take one if still available !

Thanks . PP sent

Last edited:

Thanks Tom,

I was trying to justify purchasing another one, but the tint on the one I have is top-notch....even compared to the Samsung.

~ Chance

cubebike

Enlightened

Pp sent . My first triple and my plan is to run it on 2 18650 in parallel . I am going to use fivemega mag 1D /2 18650 host . Any idea on the runtime on 2 Aw 18650 2200mah protected cell .

Flashiphiliac

Newly Enlightened

Got it, love it, THANKS.

autogiro

Enlightened

Got it!
Clearly the brightest, hottest light combo I own!
Now to solve the Leef head/drop-in interface gap to keep it from burning up...
Leef C2C 2x18500 (soon to be a Leef C2C 2x18650)
Auto

Moddoo

Flashlight Enthusiast

Got it, love it, THANKS.

:twothumbs

Got it!
Clearly the brightest, hottest light combo I own!
Now to solve the Leef head/drop-in interface gap to keep it from burning up...
Leef C2C 2x18500 (soon to be a Leef C2C 2x18650)
Auto

Very glad to see that you guys are liking these.
My drop-ins have excellent performance in LEEF bodies with zero modifications.
You do not need any foil wrapping etc.
The small gap does not affect performance or longevity of the LEDs.
Prepare to enjoy thousands of hours of illumination with zero fiddling.