• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD:2 x HDS HiCRI with MOODOO Clip

Maxbelg

Enlightened

Hi,
I'm selling some beauties as I'm not using them and have far too many flashlights! (is this possible for a flashaholic?) So I'm not interested in trades, thanks.

1.) SOLD: 150 EURO each: HDS 120 Lumen HiCRI Clicky x2 with coveted Moodoo Clips
. These 2 Clickys are in great (used) shape. They use the XPG which is about 3700K so almost incan warm. One has a small nick on the tailcoat, the other doesn't have any nicks. Both have perfectly centered emitters. The clips are highly sought after because they are shorter than the HDS decorative clips. The first to post I'll take it can choose which they prefer.

HCRI.jpgHCRI1.jpgHCRI2.jpgHCRI3.jpgHCRI4.jpg

All lights are in perfect working order, have been used and the condition can be seen in the pics. This is a private sale so I can't offer guarantees or returns but I used to sell a lot in CPF Marketplace and have lots of (positive) feedback. All prices are in Euros and include registered shipping from Belgium to Europe and to the US. Have a look over in the Titanium marketplace too as I'm selling some nice flashlights there too. Questions via pms welcome but is someone else posts an "I'll take it" in the meantime they gets preference. Payment via PayPal or via bank transfer.

Thanks for watching!

Last edited: