• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Mac's copper Tri-EDC Hi CRI W/ clip, 4 modes, programed by Flucero28 -$370

mvyrmnd

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: Mac's copper Tri-EDC Hi CRI W/ clip, 4 modes, programed by Flucero28 -$385

If i had the money, I'd jump on this. I have a Lux-RC based High CRI Tri-EDC, and love it. Four modes and copper could only be better.

Someone grab this! You won't be sorry. The best EDC light you can buy. One of these even usurped the McGizmo in nbp's pocket. That's gotta say something.

Zerocool120

Newly Enlightened
Re: WTS: Mac's copper Tri-EDC Hi CRI W/ clip, 4 modes, programed by Flucero28 -$385

Hi,
New to cpf. A few quick questions...I am currently issued a Pelican 7060 for patrol and I also carry an Elzetta zfl m-60 3-cell. Would I see much difference between these lights and yours? How badly are the screws stripped? Do you have extra screws? Can I get extra batteries?

Thanks,
Mike

jake royston

Enlightened

yes, you will see a big difference in output. If you angle the screwdriver (i use a Thorp hex driver) you can unscrew the screws, so theyre not completely gone.

i do not have extra screws, but mac or don (mcgizmo) might.

heres a link to batteries:
http://www.lighthound.com/AW-IMR-18350-700mAh-LiMN-Rechargeable-Lithium-Battery_p_3818.html

they seem to be out of stock though.

archimedes

Flashaholic

i do not have extra screws, but mac or don (mcgizmo) might.

If they are the same as on a McGizmo, I believe those are specified as #4-40 x 3/16" in titanium ( & should be available through Lunsford Racing, and probably elsewhere too ) ....

This should also run on IMR 16340, if the 18350 is out of stock :)

Last edited:

jake royston

Enlightened
WTS: Mac's copper Tri-EDC Hi CRI W/ clip, 4 modes, programed by Flucero28 -$385

Yes they are the same, i tried the ones from my haiku, and they worked like a charm!

jake royston

Enlightened

I can include a 16340 cell if the buyer wants it, price dropped to $375.

Zerocool120

Newly Enlightened

Is this about 550 lumens?

tommo76

Newly Enlightened
Re: WTS: Mac's copper Tri-EDC Hi CRI W/ clip, 4 modes, programed by Flucero28 -$370

Jake, I'll take it now if you can pm me your paypal info. am new to the forum , but will definitely take it if i can get your info to send the payment.