• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *Sold* McGizmo Haiku XP-G

jimmy1970

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Guys,

Today, I have decided to let my McGizmo Haiku XP-G go to a new owner as I need some money for some urgent home repairs.

This light has had some pocket use and thus is not mint. For full disclosure, I have dropped it once from a height of 1 foot onto tiles and there is a small mark in the bezel that is evident in the last photo.

The lights' body has never been polished so the machining grooves etc are nice and crisp.:thumbsup:.
Haiku001.jpg

Haiku002.jpg

The emitter is the best centred as any I have seen. The tint is beautiful with a very bright and powerful hotspot and spill.:party:

I have priced the McGizmo Haiku XP-G for a quick sale at $379 USD *Sold* shipped with insurance to: Australia, US, UK, New Zealand, Germany and France. PayPal only. Please add 4% for a Credit Card Paypal payment.

First with a :takeit:gets the Haiku XP-G. I offer immediate shipping upon receipt of payment.

Paypal address: [email protected]

Thanks,

James......:thumbsup:

Last edited:

jimmy1970

Flashlight Enthusiast
The Haiku touched down in Switzerland.
Quite fast for this long way, but yeah... she's a experienced traveller ;)
Thanks a lot James :thumbsup:
Man, that is fast shipping!!:party: That lights been to the moon and back! I'm glad you're happy.

Enjoy,

James....:thumbsup: