• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired <SOLD> Pewter MINI-MINI HID <SOLD>

knifebright

Enlightened
<<SOLD>>

Hi All
once refered to as the best 5 inches of fun a clean minded flashaholic can have!!
Up we have a Cmac, Pewter, tri-bored 10w Hid, mag. Maybe 3-4 hours run time on the bulb? It takes at least 10 hours to break in an HID bulb but this one is looking pretty good already (ie nice color.
Price: <<<SOLD>>> shipped CONUS ONLY

Includes:
-Light, tailcap tailcap switch. Has a minor scuff thats hard to find (doesn't even go through the anodizing, really minor but i know to mention), however, its on the head. So with 15 dollars you could easily swap that out if you can't sleep :)
-one (1) each 3xR-Cr123 battery holder
-3 RCR123 MP700 charged batteries. (way too lazy to take them out of the holster, plus you'll need them for instant fun.
-Extra LOP Aluminum Mag Reflector (installed is an Modamag M2 Smooth reflector for bestest throwablility).
-2 each 40 mm (55mm overall including threads) pewter extention segments. (see Pics). With these you can have some fun options. Add 1 or 2 for multiple battery options. These were custom pieces made by Modamag long ago and I was lucky to grab 2 of the smallest in Pewter for a pretty penny :)
-Insurance included in price and manatory
-Paypal fees on me!!

Ok pics are fun... here we go!!!

PS i would only consider one of Macs newer less rare 3x17670 mini HID mags in trade for this MINI-MINI (or double mini, Mini X2, ect ect ect).

The light
MacMini001.jpg

The battery Holder
MacMini002.jpg

The extra Reflector (for floodier beam but a wee bit less throw)
MacMini005.jpg

The 2 each 40mm (55mm with threads) extension tubes for all sorts of fun.
MacMini004.jpg

And a Face Shot with aluminum M2 SMO installed.
MacMini003.jpg

Ok PM's or Posts taken for sale.
My Feet are already COLD ;)

take care all
Jimmy

Last edited:

knifebright

Enlightened
Re: Pewter MINI-MINI HID by CMAC with goodies

<<<SOLD>>>

Hi folks
going to try one more time for this great package.

shipped CONUS including paypal fees and shipping fees.

you'll love it too.

For trades I would consider a 3x17670 size, side switch style Mac Hid.

Take care folks

Jimmy

Last edited:

knifebright

Enlightened
Re: <PRICE DROP> Pewter MINI-MINI HID w/goodies

<<<SOLD>>>

OK I'll try one more price drop on this gem, then its all mine:)

with the many parts and pieces you can no longer get, i though this woud be gone in seconds. I sure do love playing lego's with body pieces, as it is the cooles/smalles Mac HID ever with its 3xcr123 design ;)

jimmy

Last edited:

BenjiBot

Enlightened

That's a great price on a very tempting package. Can I ask why you don't want to ship international? Might get it moving quicker

knifebright

Enlightened

That's a great price on a very tempting package. Can I ask why you don't want to ship international? Might get it moving quicker

Yes i'll certainly answer. It has nothing to do with exports/usa only or any of that. Over the past few years in the san francisco/bay area, USPS has been making more and more cuts to employees behind the counter (i'm sure other cities are affected too). Unfortunatly the automated postage/self service drop box doesn't allow for international shipping. Occasionally i'm forced to wait in line as I have a larger than drop box allowed package. Its on average a 45 minute process (and thats on a good day!). With my crazy work schedule i generally just cant make the time for the post office. Unfortunate but true, but thats my reasoning.

take care BenjiBot

Jimmy

BenjiBot

Enlightened

Unfortunate but true, but thats my reasoning.

take care BenjiBot

Jimmy

Can't argue with that sir, shame that it limits your – and our – possibilities. Was not aware of the problem to be honest, I wish you luck with your sale

Benji

knifebright

Enlightened

one last price drop to <<<SOLD>>>
and a good o'l Sunday bump!!

Now i'm getting really cold feet, this was once the baddest of the bad in the mini HID game.. Still is the smallest and i'lll still consider a trade fror a larger.

talk soon folks!
jmmy

Last edited:

white light

Enlightened

I'll take it,please send PP info,thanks :)

Last edited:

Ninjaz7

Enlightened

Another one of Mac's beauty mini's...I know you're gonna say WOW...bet.