• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Quark QSL-X

sween1911

Flashlight Enthusiast
Usual Rules:
- First "I'll take it" in this thread overrules "PM Sent", PM's, emails, carrier pigeons, Western Union, etc.
- Price includes shipping in the USA via USPS. International, we can talk.
- Post "I'll take it" and PM me for my Paypal address. Please include your shipping address in the PM.

===========================================================

SOLD: $25 Surefire RED Clamp-On Filter. 1.25" fits 6P/G2/C2/Z2 etc.

This was on a 6P that I bought. I love trying the filters and diffusers, but could never commit to leaving one on.

CfA0fkdl.jpg

kn3VDOrl.jpg

qC03VVDl.jpg

===========================================================

SOLD: $25 Foursevens 47's Quark QSL-X

Awesome light. Programmable, there's some threads on here with info on how to do it. Once you get it the way you want it, it's pretty sweet.
Two buttons, you can set the tailcap up as tactical full-power momentary, which I love. Side switch that also turns on, changing modes, etc. Great if you like
to tweak your light and change settings. Excellent condition, some fuzz and dust in the picture, some tiny scuffs and handling marks, no major dings.

PVYQL4Gl.jpg

TvNE2bSl.jpg

v1oJtRUl.jpg

Details:
- Billed as being controlled via Bluetooth but unfortunately the app has long since vanished from the app stores. At least, I couldn't locate it. Don't despair, you can program it with a series of clicks. There's threads on here how to do it. Pretty straightforward once you lock it down.
- Can run on CR123's or Rechargeable Li-Ion 3.7v RCR123's. It greatly prefers the rechargeable. The tailcap action is setup for the slightly longer rechargeable battery for perfect buttery-soft activation. A standard CR123 requires more than normal pressure to activate.

Last edited:

sween1911

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: Old School Surefire Red Filter; Quark QSL-X

Filter SOLD to skillet. Wow, that's a record for me.

Quark QSL-X still available!

Last edited:

Blades

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: Old School Surefire Red Filter; Quark QSL-X

I'll take the Quark for $25 shipped.