• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD Sunwayman C21Cvn XML-2 Dome On 6500K 1000 lumen

ike1985

Enlightened
Re: Sunwayman C21Cvn XML-2 Dome On 6500K 1000 lumen

no. you told me in your pm, if you don't mind me posting it here, that i paid you as a gift instead of for goods. i didn't realize i did that, and i don't want paypal getting on my tail about the transaction. that's the only problem i have with the transaction. if i can put you at ease, if you want to arrange with someone else you trust that's going to be at the photon fest in nj, i can send them the money, you can send them the light. i can send you the money, you can send them the light. or i can send you the money THE RIGHT WAY THIS TIME, and if there is a problem, it can be disputed thru paypal, whereas the other way i sent it to you, it can't. i'm sending you a pm with my personal info now

Hmm, if I did tell you to send as a gift that is my fault.

ike1985

Enlightened

I will gladly re-accept the transaction and ship today after work. I checked with the USPS, they close at 5:00, so I can make it as I get off at 4:30.

ike1985

Enlightened

I will gladly re-accept the transaction and ship today after work. I checked with the USPS, they close at 5:00, so I can make it as I get off at 4:30 but you've got to resend the payment right now as I'm leaving in a few minutes.

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast

no, you didn't tell me to do it that way, and i would have been suspicious of you if you had. I paid by gift accidentally. i didn't realize it until you informed me that's how i paid. I don't mind paying the paypal fee, it's just that i wasn't paying attention when i did the transaction in the first place. in any event i really like the light, it's exactly how i want it. resending paypal now...

ike1985

Enlightened

no, you didn't tell me to do it that way, and i would have been suspicious of you if you had. I paid by gift accidentally. i didn't realize it until you informed me that's how i paid. I don't mind paying the paypal fee, it's just that i wasn't paying attention when i did the transaction in the first place. in any event i really like the light, it's exactly how i want it. resending paypal now...

I'm leaving right now to go to the post office

ike1985

Enlightened

payment received, I paid the approximately 4 dollars in fees instead of you, but I will happily accept that as penalty for me dropping the ball on shipping. enjoy the light. will get you tracking soon.

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'm leaving right now to go to the post office

Thanks. Ur the man. Sorry things got twisted because of the communication problem; you probably are busy, but I have nothing to do but sit by my mail box, and watch the grass grow

Sent from my iPhone using Candlepowerforums

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast

got the light. waiting for tonite...:thumbsup: