• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Two Mac's Customs SST-50 EDC Titanium

senna94

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Two Mac's Customs SST-50 EDC Titanium, Price Drop!!

Yes, all the new Tri EDC lights come with a body that will accept an 18350 cell unless you specify that you only want a 16350 body. The exterior is the same and only the interior bore is different. The obvious advantage is ridiculous runtime. The pic Tim posted shows them both side by side. The cool thing is that they are interchangeable and will fit either head.

Last edited:

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast

Great thread, actually a lot of information here.

Troy - These are great lights, I've had one in the past, but was hoping for the 18350 fit this time around. I'm going to pass on my interest this go around. Best of luck with the sale!

shado

Flashlight Enthusiast

Whoever takes the last one, can have the freshly-charged IMR cell that was included with mine.

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take it Troy. Thanks Todd for the extra battery! I wouldn't risk shipping after what we went through with the XM-18 either. Border patrol SUCKS!

shado

Flashlight Enthusiast

Troy,

My Mac's Customs SST-50 EDC Titanium arrived today :) It will go great with the Tri-EDC on the way. Once again it has been a pleasure dealing with you!

Thanks
Todd

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast

+! Troy...I forgot how bright it is compared to everything else. Excellent example of a cool tint if there ever was one! Thanks again....Karl...till the next round!