• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

SOLD WTS: #2 Must Have Vostro Mvn Search Light

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Re: R: WTS: My #2 Must Have

If

A = 1
B = 2
C = 3
D = 4
Z= 26

L+O+V+E = 54 = The Strongest Force of Nature

Thought of in high school junior year but still feel it's true today.

Lomandor

Enlightened

Awesome! Thanks, it's always more meaningful when you know the method behind the madness :)

kuh

Newly Enlightened

Does the diffuser just fit over the lens?

thanks for the beams shots.

InfinitusEquitas

Flashlight Enthusiast

Yup, it fits over the front of the light. A nice tight fit. Personally I love it, since it means I can be a little less careful with the light, leaving it faced down, without scratching the finish.

Diablo_331

Enlightened
The K40vn throws considerably further than the Mvn. The Mvn is more comparable to my X40vn. The Mvn has a warmer tint with no clicky switch which I hate. The X40vn is also a lot smaller. I may have to swap in some warmer XML2s into my X40vn and sell the Mvn. They both throw about the same but the X40vn has a wider spill. The Mvn gets my vote for having the best fit and finish of any of my Vn lights. The quality is comparable to the Surefires that I've owned/handled. The anodizing is very nice as well.

Last edited:

dongdong

Newly Enlightened
darn! this is all sold?! i was saving up for another christmas gift to myself!

Bass

Enlightened
Hi,

Did you ever get any more?

Interested in one but with Dome on, shipped to the UK. Please let me know if possible. Thanks!

Bass

Enlightened
Hi Vinh, can I have an update on my order please. Thanks!

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Hi Vinh, can I have an update on my order please. Thanks!

I placed an order and I am waiting for delivery. I could also issue a refund now and contact you when the light arrives.I suspect there might be delays.

Bass

Enlightened
Thanks. I do want to wait for your version but I need the light for 20th June, so would need it shipping approx 10th June to get to the UK (give or take a few days). Can you do this timeframe? I have no idea how long lights take to get to you from Niwalker.

I really want your version :)

Dome on
Strobe deactivated
Max amps that you can do.

:twothumbs

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Will let u know in 1-2 days.

Thanks. I do want to wait for your version but I need the light for 20th June, so would need it shipping approx 10th June to get to the UK (give or take a few days). Can you do this timeframe? I have no idea how long lights take to get to you from Niwalker.

I really want your version :)

Dome on
Strobe deactivated
Max amps that you can do.

:twothumbs