Sorry, couldn't resist

DrAg0n

Banned
Re: Sorry, couldn\'t resist

I wonder how would she react to a sudden flash of an M6?

im not recommending it thou...

Greta

Flashaholic

LOL! I can't even imagine how far back into her head your wife's eyes rolled when you told her that you were going to take a picture of her brand new baby girl with a flashlight in her hand... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

She's a little doll, webley!

FalconFX

Flashlight Enthusiast

Heh. Can you imagine her holding an X990? It'd be almost as big as she is...
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

webley445

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
tsg68 said:
She's a beautiful little girl Webley, you could decorate her room with flashing LED's you know stars and such!!

Later,
TSG /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually already got started before she was here. I built a little light that I had previously posted about in CPF and is also displayed on my web page. My latest creation was an led mod I made to some "tap lights". Made one w/ a white led and one with a flashing multi colored led that I read about in the led forum. Currently I am about to mod another one but haven't decided whether to go with blue or red. Hmm, better post about this in the mod section, not keeping up to speed here, must be the sleep deprivation [which I wouldn't trade for the world right now].

[ QUOTE ]
Sasha said:
LOL! I can't even imagine how far back into her head your wife's eyes rolled when you told her that you were going to take a picture of her brand new baby girl with a flashlight in her hand... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

She's a little doll, webley!

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually she was all for it after reading all the nice posts and congrats. plus its easy to get someone to agree to almost anything at 3am when they're half asleep.