Special effect LED product for bikes...

icest0rm

Newly Enlightened
Hokey Spokes Web Site

Hokey Spokes are transparent "blades" that attach to your bicycle spokes. As these blades spin during riding, a computer inside the blades modulates the internal LED lights so that design images and custom text appear.

Velcro

Enlightened
Is that a marihuana plant on the rear wheel? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Finally a LED bike product that uses AA batteries instead of those annoying coin cells. Expensive though, $29,95 per blade and you need multiple to catch eye!

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
[ QUOTE ]
Velcro said:
Is that a marihuana plant on the rear wheel? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

That *does* look like a pot leaf on the back wheel, doesn't it? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Maybe the rider smokes dope, and uses Hokey Spokes to let the world know. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Catdaddy

Enlightened
I have them on my bike. I started with the front and loved them so much I went for the back as well. They certainly get attention from drivers and walkers.

lightnix

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Velcro said:

[/ QUOTE ]
No officer, it's just a tomato plant - honest /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Reptilezs

Enlightened
tire flys only put the light on the inflation nub .hoky spokes make a design on the whole wheel

logicnerd411

Flashlight Enthusiast
Not to be picky or anything (we all appreciate posts), but this has been talked about more than 4 times in separate threads since I've been here. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Must be a pretty good product!

How many times have we talked about the Arc AAA? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Dan

Latest posts