SUNWAYMAN V10R Ti² Collector’s Edition

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
Ohhhhhhh, I found this and went crazy trying to find one. What a gorgeous light!

Luckily a forum member pointed me in the right direction, and I scored a Gold One!! :D

Oh I hope it comes Saturday... :drool:

skatenut

Newly Enlightened
Yay,

I just snagged a Black Ti². Kept hitting that refresh button again and again, almost gave up, finally got one several minutes later after having almost lost hope. Note to self: never give up too early!
Ordered dummy 16340s, too, so I can charge the still to be ordered real 16340s in my Pila charger.

Am I ever happy! :devil: :wave: :)

Think I'll celebrate now, oh, happy day!

matrixshaman

Flashlight Enthusiast
PoliceScannerMan, Where'd you find yours? I know of 3 US dealers that had them. I got lucky this morning at Battery Junction which was my first choice in dealers on this anyway. I followed what Matt said and just kept hitting F5. It didn't show up until about 10 minutes after 10:00 but the second it did I was flying through the order. Sweet success :D

Fitz

Flashlight Enthusiast
I managed to snag a black one as well this morning, doing the happy dance today!

threethrty

Newly Enlightened
First, I'm not trying to cause a stir, & I don't want to be kicked off CPF. Second, I'm trying to help others out there who may be looking for this light, so in that effort, I'm passing along information that I received from Sunwayman. Third, if this is somehow a violation of the rules, moderators, please feel free to delete.

Ok.... For anyone who is looking for the Ti2s, I contacted Sunwayman last week. They gave me the names of 4 dealers who would be receiving the lights. Battery Junction, Light Junction, & EliteLED have all sold out (I think). The last one is Going Gear, & last I checked, it hasn't updated its site to reflect any inventory of the Ti2s.

Just thought I'd share.

Bigmac_79

Flashlight Enthusiast
Goinggear has a post about theirs in the marketplace. If you're interested, you really should check out their post before 6pm EST tonight. *hint*