Surefire 6px pro

alexgall91

Newly Enlightened
Hello, new to the forum and some what to the hobby too, picked up this Surefire 6px pro the other day off eBay used and was wondering if anyone had any info on this image of what appears to be a robot laser engraved on the head of this flashlight. Did Surefire produce a batch of these as a limited edition or something? Or did someone just have it put on? This is my first Surefire but from what I've seen online I haven't seen any others with it. Only info seller gave me was that it was a display model.

Attachments

• 50BCB96C-5041-4665-94EA-C00D8C691986.jpeg
    50BCB96C-5041-4665-94EA-C00D8C691986.jpeg
    334.2 KB · Views: 99
  • E6F937BA-B1AA-43E8-8150-BC3439B54F5D.jpeg
    E6F937BA-B1AA-43E8-8150-BC3439B54F5D.jpeg
    394.2 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:

letschat7

Flashlight Enthusiast
Quality is spot on. I mean is Surefire ever bad? No I don't like the finish, it isn't grippy enough, and the modes aren't as I prefer. I didn't keep mine for very long and went back to using a 6P or Scorpion LED.

alexgall91

Newly Enlightened
Quality is spot on. I mean is Surefire ever bad? No I don't like the finish, it isn't grippy enough, and the modes aren't as I prefer. I didn't keep mine for very long and went back to using a 6P or Scorpion LED.
Yea those older ones are good looking too, thinking about picking one up next and maybe modding it, this one I got for a good price and figured I'd dip my toe into the whole SureFire thing with it. Thanks for the reply brother 🤙🏽

aznsx

Flashlight Enthusiast
Did Surefire produce a batch of these as a limited edition or something? Or did someone just have it put on?
I can't answer that question, but someone here will probably know (or deduce) the answer. There are folks hanging around here who know Surefire like I know the back of my hand! It is a rather novel look though. I'm sure you're the 'first one on your block'!

Last edited:

letschat7

Flashlight Enthusiast
There are folks here who designed or made some of the Surefires too. Funny thing about this place is you never really know who you are chatting with. On my first go around some Spaniard was telling me about some lights and I was like yeah yeah whatever. Then recently I buy one that was rebadged and do the research and realise who I was talking to.

alexgall91

Newly Enlightened
There are folks here who designed or made some of the Surefires too. Funny thing about this place is you never really know who you are chatting with. On my first go around some Spaniard was telling me about some lights and I was like yeah yeah whatever. Then recently I buy one that was rebadged and do the research and realise who I was talking to.
Yea that's true, the internet is a huge place, the person who put that robot on there might be scrolling by and see they're work being posted on here by me lol