• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Surefire K2 Kroma & Holster - SOLD

Sengoku

Enlightened
Surefire K2 Kroma & Holster

Good condition Surefire Kroma with only specks of anodising missing in some areas. All functions are working perfectly. This flashlight has lo/high red and blue led modes as well as the lo/high main white led. Includes a surefire holster but does not come boxed.

List Date: 9/11/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Surefire K2 Kroma & Holster
--------------------------------------
SOLD

--------------------------------------
candlepowerforums

BigBluefish

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Surefire K2 Kroma & Holster

It will go in the next few days. This is the third or fourth one I've seen up here in the past month or so. They've all gone for about $100. Seems to be a bit of price softness the past few months in the old, classic, 2 x CR123a SureFire lights, such as L2s, A2s, K2s, Lx2s, U2s etc. :( (Says the recent seller of a couple A2s...) Of course this couldn't happen when I was in buying mode. Though I did grab a very nice U2 earlier this year.

What this says about the US (& world) economy I'm not sure. But I'll bet it ain't good....

Around here some of us starting joking about a year and half ago that, hey, as long as the local pet bakery is still open, things can't be too bad. Of course, then, it closed.

Last edited:

Sengoku

Enlightened
Re: Surefire K2 Kroma & Holster

Thanks for the encouragement guys, this gem has been sold. It will be posted today, the tracking info will be forwarded to the buyer soon, thanks!