• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Surefire M3LT Combatlight 800/70 lumens

SpyderHS08

Enlightened
Hey all,

I have for sale one of my Surefire M3LT lights. I like these so much I ended up with two of them. They're amazing, but I just purchased a new knife so something's gotta go! It is the 800/70 lumen version with the very throwy older style and in my opinion much better fresnel lens. At only 9 inches long This thing will light up the side of a building 200+ yards away. The newest ones use a different lens and have too much spill and aren't as good of a search/spotlight. Since I don't have the box I can guarantee you that this is not the old/original 400 lumen version because that version had 5 fins near the bezel and the newer 800 lumen like this one have 6 fins!
clear.png
these are truly awesome lights, you won't regret it. There are a couple small dings here and there but nothing major or anything that effect the flashlight in any way.

I am asking $165 obo shipped in the USA. PayPal. No trades please, need the cash.
Please PM me or email me at schrohar at hotmail dot com with any questions.

Thanks Cpf

Harrison

Last edited:

SpyderHS08

Enlightened
I could not tell you how old it is. I apologize, But if I had to guess I would say around 5 years. I have the newer model as well and I think those came out about 4 years ago. As for the tint it is a white ish and when on high has a hint of blue. This is also cross posted to other places and may be spoken for. I will keep this thread up to date as I find out. Thanks for the interest!