Surefire Warehouse Sale in SoCal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cerealand

Flashlight Enthusiast
The comments on facebook did not sound too good.
[off-site quote/correspondence deleted - Kestrel]

From the CPFmarketplace:
CPFar said:
Quick impressions.... Not much for traditional flashlight lovers. Modern 6px, fury, and headlamps were more expensive than can be typically found online. the exception was the older 110 lumen E2l for $77 bucks. The real deals were with the weapon lights where several of the scout lights with mounts were in the $120 to $150 range. These appeared to be great deals but being unfamiliar with these lights, the deal was lost on me. If you were looking for weapons lights I suspect you had a big smile but if looking for EDC, not much to get excited about.

Last edited by a moderator:

Diggitazz

Newly Enlightened
Was there yesterday and spent way more than I intended but now I have lots of extra new toys and met a few nice peeps there. Hope they do this every year but then again, if they do I'm gonna be broke.:duh2:

RobertMM

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sure looks like we didn't miss out, not much of a warehouse sale. If they had the disontinued incans I would have probably lost some sleep.

Kestrel

Flashaholic
OK, now that this sale has taken place & things have wound down I think this thread can be closed - not really a discussion thread anymore, more of a good deals / marketplace topic. Thanks & Best regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.