• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired TBSB 18650 x1 Titanium sign-up

jch79

**Do Not Feed The Vegan**,
Let's see some pics!! :poke: I'm interested to see some other setups with this!

mg0311smrd4.jpg

john

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast
TB, battery tube recieved and FANTASTIC machine work on this sweet Titanium, as always! :twothumbs

Morelite should recognize the 17500 battery tube he made for me on the other light. Looks great with that set up, eh? ;) Thanks again Dwayne! :)

Ken :wave:

That is dust all over the lights not scratches. :oops: Maybe I should have used a clean towel? :p
IMG_5049.jpg

Last edited:

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast
Kenster........what bezel is that? I think you are in posession of O.J.'s murder weapon!!!!!!
That thing looks damn nice!!! Just don't put it in your pocket without covering the bezel or you will not be able to have kids!!!

TB, battery tube recieved and FANTASTIC machine work on this sweet Titanium, as always! :twothumbs

Morelite should recognize the 17500 battery tube he made for me on the other light. Looks great with that set up, eh? ;) Thanks again Dwayne! :)

Ken :wave:

That is dust all over the lights not scratches. :oops: Maybe I should have used a clean towel? :p
IMG_5049.jpg

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast
DaFABRICATA, that is a TB made Ti bezel with attitude! :devil: I cut my hand with the ornery bad boy trying it on different heads. :oops: That made me like it even more! :naughty:

Ken :D

Fuhgetaboudit

Enlightened
Probably way too late here, .... but hec, did anyone back out and is there any more available?

Thanks for the consideration.....