• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Temporarily closed: 1C Aspheric Maglites **Now with beamshots**

bluecrow76

Enlightened
I was about to send you a note this morning to let you know I haven't received the replacement tailcap for mine, but now I know why! :)

No worries... for everyone that hasn't received theirs yet... it will be worth the wait! Mine was!

PhantomPhoton

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for the update.
I am fine waiting as long as I get a update every couple of weeks; even if the update says still too busy to get any work done.
If i would be easier to simplify my order let me know.

martonic

Enlightened
Ryan, good luck getting back on track! You're doing the right thing.

When your dad's better, there will be more orders waiting for you here.

racer7

Newly Enlightened
Been a while since I ordered this and I've moved. So I've sent you a PM with a new shipping address for when you get it finished.

If you can't get the color and want to make a change shoot me a PM.

Used to live it your part of the world- its a lot nicer there at this time of year than where I am now.

Racer7

PhantomPhoton

Flashlight Enthusiast
:popcorn:
Yep about time for a friendly :poke:and :bump:.

Hope things are getting better for your family. Back at school for this year?

lexina

Enlightened
Hi Ryan,

Just to confirm that I have a cut-down tube (cut-down to 1C for tail-switch) and heat-sink outstanding. Hope things are well with the family.

Alex

PhantomPhoton

Flashlight Enthusiast
Search and snip:
RCatR
Last Activity: 08-09-2007 09:01 PM

:thinking: Perhaps we should poke him at his paypal email address and see what's up... and if after further examination he would just like to refund those of us for whom he never finished?

starfiretoo

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was fortunate enough to be one of the last to get a light from RCatR from this thread. Unfortunately i am still waiting for a light from him from another thread. School has already started and we are off on a new chapter...:shrug:

Action

Enlightened
Does anyone have RCatR's actual email address? Anyone spoken with him in the past month?

bbb18c1

Newly Enlightened
The only one I know of is the paypal one we paid to.

Call me optimistic, but I'm still hoping he will respond and resume building the lights.

lexina

Enlightened
I was hoping to see a response from Ryan today on my birthday. Looks like it's not going to happen! :(

Action

Enlightened
Has anyone heard from him? I tried the Paypal email and did not receive a reply...

Latest posts