• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

ThanksGiving 2018 Sale STARTS AT 7PM SEATTLE TIME TODAY

hjdca

Newly Enlightened
I will take #7, Lumintop ToolVN Copper, SST20 4000K 95CRI CuHS, DriverVN2, Polished $115. Paypal already sent. Thanks !!

Last edited:

engineeringmatt09

Enlightened
  1. Numbers get cut off but I'll take:
  2. Olight S20Rvn Max Boost SST40 SD 6500K $40
  3. (Does olight have battery included?) I think yes. If not I will throw in one. Remind me.
  4. large v54 engrave $5

1. Manker Red LADvn XPG3 6500K FREE 2 Claim with any order Its yours. Cant believe the freebies last this long.

Last edited by a moderator:

hjdca

Newly Enlightened
I would like to add #42 to my order - P60vn Smooth Reflector SST20 95CRI, VN4 $58. Paypal sent.

Nokoff

Enlightened
Last year when he had this sale I couldn't even post a reply until 15 mins later because the website traffic / my slow internet despite my best attempts from the second the sale started. I didn't know how early my post would register or if 15 people would be posting before me, so I put lots of numbers to ensure I got at least 1-2 after others beat me to them. I was fortunate that my internet worked this time, and was shocked to actually secure so many. For that reason I backed out within only a few hours of the ones I decided against, in respect to others. I didn't hold them for 23 hours and release at end. I even sincerely apologzed in my post above, and my actions were based on Vinh's recommendation. He said to post, 'I will take it ASAP, it's okay to back out later,' so as to ensure opportunity and proper decision making. Regarding the freebies, again I didn't know what would be left by the time I could make that post so I called about half of them (not all) hoping one would remain for me. I expected 30+ people to post within the first 1-2 minutes, which turned out not to be the case.

Please don't continue to attack me in multiple threads now, I wish to remain cordial and respectful towards all. I won't reply regarding this any further.

That logic works for maybe one or two lights, not 13...Apparently you didn't have any internet trouble this year, what does last years internet connection matter! I'm not attacking you; you just do some really selfish stuff, twice now! Vinh also said we can email him so try it next year so it doesn't affect the thread. As you can see Vinh already had made a large refund in error because of you; he's lucky that customer is still interested.

kashmir

Newly Enlightened
I'll take #68. I know it's been spoken for already buy maybe Vinh has another one?

bigburly912

Flashlight Enthusiast
Seriously?? You called all those just to hold them while you made up your mind?? You call what you want to buy, not hold! This is like a flash sale, not a hold it because you're indecisive thread man. Others may have wanted those and had to pick something else. Not to mention calling all the freebies. You're lucky it's not me or I'd make you start over for that selfishness.

Retracted my statement. I'll just say I agree with Nokoff. Energizer, thanks for saving me some debt.

Last edited:

axtr

Newly Enlightened
Re: Thanksgiving 2018 Biggest Sale of The Year

O'll take 12 - $130
22 - $222

and 166 - $172

please add the engraving for the lights $10.

Thanks for the great Christmas gifts!

Mike

Alex1234

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Thanksgiving 2018 Biggest Sale of The Year

If #78 Manker Red LADvn XPG3 6500K FREE 2 Claim with any order is still available I'll take it. No name next to it yet.

Rasher

Enlightened
How do you wish payment for the "pre-order only" items to be handled? Sorry if that's a silly question, first time participating in one of your sales.

R

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Sorry about that. Its now back up if you want it.

Sale will be close soon guys.

Get your orders in.

Once close its FINAL.

He canceled wanting these items (and a lot of others) after I ordered , which is why I sent PayPal.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Everything is Good. Lets move along. Hope everyone had some fun with the sale as I only host it at this Caliber once a year :)

Last year when he had this sale I couldn't even post a reply until 15 mins later because the website traffic / my slow internet despite my best attempts from the second the sale started. I didn't know how early my post would register or if 15 people would be posting before me, so I put lots of numbers to ensure I got at least 1-2 after others beat me to them. I was fortunate that my internet worked this time, and was shocked to actually secure so many. For that reason I backed out within only a few hours of the ones I decided against, in respect to others. I didn't hold them for 23 hours and release at end. I even sincerely apologzed in my post above, and my actions were based on Vinh's recommendation. He said to post, 'I will take it ASAP, it's okay to back out later,' so as to ensure opportunity and proper decision making. Regarding the freebies, again I didn't know what would be left by the time I could make that post so I called about half of them (not all) hoping one would remain for me. I expected 30+ people to post within the first 1-2 minutes, which turned out not to be the case.

Please don't continue to attack me in multiple threads now, I wish to remain cordial and respectful towards all. I won't reply regarding this any further.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Thank you for the quick PayPal refund.
However, I would still like to order.

Can I re-order these? No names are shown as sold. Yes its yours

I sent previous PayPal after these were released by OnlyOwnEnergiser250lumen = Quote below:
>>>"NOTE TO ALL: 24/34/35/77/143/157/158/159 back up for grabs! Sorry to hold so many, but I've made up my mind now on #" <<<

PayPal sent (again)

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
How do you wish payment for the "pre-order only" items to be handled? Sorry if that's a silly question, first time participating in one of your sales.

R

Pay now to [email protected]. You may email me at anytime and as often as you want on Shipping status. You may request a refund anytime you want if you are tired of waiting. Thanks!

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Do we have any specs or ideas of specs for the K40Svn SST40 SD 6500K $150

Not yet but I suspect it will be excellent if you like the K40Svn UI and size format. I personally think its a timeless design. Not many magnetic ring light left out there. If for some odd reason the beam sucks I will notify you for another LED option or refund. :)

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Vinh, how's the beam on P60 SST20 comparing to Samsung, both reflectors and quads?

I have not tried SST20 4000K in reflector. Only tried the 6500K and its basically an XPG2 beam. Which is good. Also seem to throw a bit better than XPG2 but as far as cool white throw goes Oslon is KING. SST20 4000K however bring 95CRI to the table and the tint is great even at lower output compared to Samsung great at higher outout but green and yelllow at lower output. I have only observed SST20 400K in reflector and its excellent. I have not in reflector but I have reasons to belive it will be good too. Samsung 4000K is better optics than reflector generally speaking.

Latest posts