The New Ti Light

MadAmos

Newly Enlightened
Since LED selections are made during the ordering process what is the best guesstimate at a ship date.

I only ask to see how my Holliday schedule will fit with the delivery, as I remember Jason sends signature required and it would be a bummer to miss it.

Paul

Last edited:

Got Lumens?

Flashlight Enthusiast
Since LED selections are made during the ordering process what is the best guesstimate at a ship date.

I only ask to see how my Holliday schedule will fit with the delivery, as I remember Jason sends signature required and it would be a bummer to miss it.

Paul
Paul,
Congratulations on your new light! Look forward to hearing more soon.

It is best to reply to your order email confirmation directly with your questions. It is not possible to get an answer directly here publicly on the forum for order specific questions. I can only say that You are correct in saying that all orders over $200 are shipped with a signature required status per standard policy. You will require a special arrangement made via reply email to accommodate your desired request. Build time is pretty quick and your request will be answered within one business day. I hope this helps.
GL

tab665

Flashlight Enthusiast
second batch that has came and gone without receiving an e-mail notification. thinking that maybe i was no longer signed up i re-entered my email but was notified that im already part of the list. what gives?

Got Lumens?

Flashlight Enthusiast
second batch that has came and gone without receiving an e-mail notification. thinking that maybe i was no longer signed up i re-entered my email but was notified that im already part of the list. what gives?
This could be due to not having signed up for each restock? Not sure. I just resigned up myself. I will let the office know and check to find out what button needs to get pressed ;), Thanks for letting everyone know.

MadAmos

Newly Enlightened
This could be due to not having signed up for each restock? Not sure. I just resigned up myself. I will let the office know and check to find out what button needs to get pressed ;), Thanks for letting everyone know.

I did not get an email about the new drop either just luck that I checked this thread. I do get promotional emails like foe batteries and the recent 20% off on Betta's but nothing on the Ti's.

Got Lumens?

Flashlight Enthusiast
I did not get an email about the new drop either just luck that I checked this thread. I do get promotional emails like foe batteries and the recent 20% off on Beta's but nothing on the Ti's.
Yes I do check the website daily also. This is why I posted the back in stock post. They are released in fives. I also post this in other places, so they can tend to go faster than I can update sometimes, LOL. We should get an answer about the Ti in stock reminders soon.

MadAmos

Newly Enlightened
Mine arrived today very nice, the beam is typical Alpha awesomeness. The machining and feel are as good as it gets and I really like the Prometheus logo switch cover.

MadAmos

Newly Enlightened
Nice.
My current favorite switch cover is the Prometheus Dark Earth

Oddly enough that is what I ordered. I can't get over how nice the beam is I ordered the XPL 6500k and not a hint of green and really has a nice tint not noticeably blue either.

JeJe.us

Newly Enlightened
Just found one!!!! Omg my friend bought one for his dad on his birthday but seems they don't use it and I asked him if I can buy it. Guess who owns a pristine condition ti!!!

Eclipse244

Newly Enlightened
Just snagged a titanium after waiting for a blue label for about 4 years. Will be my first alpha! Wanted a carbon too but can only do one right now and like the look of the titanium better.

MadAmos

Newly Enlightened
I can't believe there is still at least one available!

After a few weeks I can say this light is everything I needed. For me the balance of through and spill are perfect this is my second Alpha and this time I got it with the 6500k XML2 and it maxes out at 1k lumens per Jason. It is a bit heavier, as expected than the aluminium Alpha but feels so good in hand, very ballanced and just the right texture for a secure grip. So far I have not had any heat issues it runs as long as I need with no obvious step-by-step down.

I need to recover from my Christmas spending but I will and get a Carbon Fiber Alpha if at all possible, I hope there is a spring drop that I can get in on.

Raze

Enlightened
Had to sell off a number of my lights to fund for one, but boy it's worth it!

I love my Ti Alpha (#464) and I love the new driver that goes with it.