• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

The Official Malkoff M61N NEUTRAL L-L-L-L Group Buy!

greatscoot

Flashlight Enthusiast
Got mine yesterday. Thanks dot!!!

Overall, very impressed. Emitter perfectly centered (par for the course with Gene) and the tint/temp is really good. Not 219 or XP-G clean, but pretty dang good. Confident this will be a keeper.

Quick beamshot, L to R: 4000K 219C triple, 4000k SST-20 M61NLLLL, 4500k 219B HDS.
Looks nice. Just checked tracking and mine might actually arrive today.

bykfixer

Flashaholic
Delivered. Yessssssss!!

Both tried in the one that likely started a phenomenon, the SureFire 6P.

The 5k was reminiscent of a M61N, beam-wise, but a wee bit cooler. Only side by side checks can really see the dif.

The 4k has such a cute little hotspot. Again tint-wise similar to the M61N.

I'll wait until after dark to determine if I even prefer one over the other. I was impressed with how bright they are. I'd specultate 30 lumens or more. A very very useable amount of light in most conditions. To me it'll just come down to do I want a larger spot or not. I'll probably opt for the 4k as my favorite in a 6P because it'll look pretty close to what a 3P had hoped to grow up to someday.

I liked the scribed X/Y (11/19 in my case) ie #11 of 19 made.

Thanks for doing this dot.

Last edited:

Fish 14

Flashlight Enthusiast
Delivered. Yessssssss!!

Both tried in the one that likely started a phenomenon, the SureFire 6P.

The 5k was reminiscent of a M61N, beam-wise, but a wee bit cooler. Only side by side checks can really see the dif.

The 4k has such a cute little hotspot. Again tint-wise similar to the M61N.

I'll wait until after dark to determine if I even prefer one over the other. I was impressed with how bright they are. I'd specultate 30 lumens or more. A very very useable amount of light in most conditions. To me it'll just come down to do I want a larger spot or not.

I liked the scribed X/Y (11/19 in my case) ie #11 of 19 made.

Thanks for doing this dot.
Lucky you, im still waiting. Illinois is the worst state for everything including mail delivery

greatscoot

Flashlight Enthusiast
Lucky you, im still waiting. Illinois is the worst state for everything including mail delivery

Mine showed up today, so you should be good. I live outside the Chicago area.

Also just popped them in my Z2 that has DC fix, both are spectacular. The 5000K is solid white and the SST is amazing too.

Kestrel

Flashaholic
At this point, user feedback needs to start going into another thread, as this is specifically the GB thread.
I would suggest The LLLL's; FWIW I have posted a quick beamshot/whitewall comparison pic of two of the 5K's there; 2xLiIon vs 2xAA Alkaline. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

wicky998

Flashlight Enthusiast
Interest list updated!

Please for now, even if you do not care, indicate which CCT you prefer. Those who are flexible for the purposes of the group buy are most certainly appreciated, but without everyone's preference some holes are poked in the process I have in my mind. I do not want to arbitrarily have to assign people to a CCT when it comes down to selecting which CCT will be produced, if we can only do one that is. If someone has a better/ different idea, please feel free to share it. For now I think it's easiest if we just all pick one.

I did not think of this before posting the OP :p

Dot I tried pming you about my shipment to you.

Your box is full , pm when emptied,

Thanks bud

Wicky

5S8Zh5

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks dotCPF / Martin! 5K ready for the darkness (16650 included).

Eh5k8Yih.jpg

Last edited:

lion504

Flashlight Enthusiast
dot - Do you have the min flux bin and chromacity code on the 4k luminus emitters used in the run? Thx, and thx again for all your efforts pulling this one together.