• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

The Official Malkoff M61W L-L-L-L 90CRI Group Buy!

thermal guy

Flashaholic
BUBBLEMAILER can Send mine by Carrier pigeon. I don't care😁

Last edited:

wicky998

Flashlight Enthusiast
BOX is fine

I'll make it bold when I can get to my laptop

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

RedLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
Palm Springs, CA, Beverly Hills, CA, Washington, D
Dude,

Put them all in boxes, and bill us the cost, and say, an extra dollar or so you can stop and get a burger, fries, and a shake on the way home from the PO, (Or a couple of beers) you have earned it!

It is the least we can do for you.

Thanks,

RedLED

wicky998

Flashlight Enthusiast
Dude,

Put them all in boxes, and bill us the cost, and say, an extra dollar or so you can stop and get a burger, fries, and a shake on the way home from the PO, (Or a couple of beers) you have earned it!

It is the least we can do for you.

Thanks,

RedLED

Agreed

bigburly912

Flashlight Enthusiast
Please don't put mine in a box. I live in the woods and my driveway is about 100 yards long. My mailman will NOT come all the way to my porch for one box. He routinely sits my mail about a quarter down the driveway. A bubble mailer he can shove in the box with whatever else is there.

thermal guy

Flashaholic
100 yards off the road! God I'd love that. Would give me more time to prepare for when bill collectors come a calling 😂😂

dotCPF

Flashlight Enthusiast
Didn't think about mobile use, as long as its in the first line that would be appreciated, no reason to edit posts for bolding. Thanks for everyone's responses. Tracking says these will be here tomorrow!

I will ship via whatever method a specific user specified. No changes will be made to my game-plan before introduce the idea as a potential first, and then make whatever formal announcement. Other shipping can be arranged, PM me if you- like BB- for whatever reason have specifics that must be handled individually.

Burly, I will ship yours via bubble, no worries.

Again, all of your generous sentiments are much appreciated. I must stress especially under these extraordinary times please feel no pressure to do so. I get sufficient satisfaction from the opportunity to own dropins I ordered myself, on top of being able to provide a unique and useful tool at as cheap a cost as possible. If you really want to thank me, post a picture of your LLLL setup here/ in the LLLL thread! I stated from the outset that I would not be making any money off of these, especially from anyone who helped make this happen. I would feel wrongly to do anything to change this. Having now run two of these, I feel more comfortable with the methods. In the future I may reevaluate and add a dollar or two to each product just to cover some of the time, I would be lying if I said the idea never crossed my mind.

:)

wicky998

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey dot

Could you post a picture of all the modules together here before packaging them individually? It would just be cool I guess

dotCPF

Flashlight Enthusiast
You betchya! I can't wait to line 'em all up! Tracking still says Sat by 8, but it also says it's still in Birmingham..... Monday is a distinct possibility it looks like but tomorrow would be ideal....

I'm getting all my Malkoffs/ Surefire hosts out and ready to do a whole bunch of testing current-wise. Here's most of 'em, I've got 3 hosts picked for the W LLLL, the G2Z FDE, G3 (the one w/ strike bezel), and C3:

OPzID5U.jpg

I was going to put one in an MD3 w/ h/l ring, but the "low" as discussed doesn't really do anything and increases draw. For now not much of an option and I'm loving the M61HOT 219bv2

wicky998

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks dot

And you have a really nice collection there!

But man that yellow g2 looks to be in great shape!

I always wanted to have that body with a 6p head and a Malkoff tailcap as a rescue light