Thoughts on the Convoy S21G

Guitar Guy

Enlightened
In my quest for a titanium light, I finally found a US supplier who got me a Convoy T4 Ti, with the Nichia 519a - 4500K. It should be here in a few days.

He sent me a short video of it as he was inspecting it, and I think it's going to be a really nice light.

I'm already thinking of getting a titanium S21G - 2000 Lumens with a 21700 cell.

I was just wondering if anyone has an S21G, whether titanium or not, and what you think of it.

I got the glossy version of the T4. I really like how the bodies are cut.

1.jpg

5.jpg

BattleBrat

Newly Enlightened
I have the S21G it is solid, it cannot take protected cells unless you do a little modding. It is a thrower with little spill here's a quick shot with my 519 4500k T4 it looks yellow but it is a clean white. It has good concentrated power, but I wouldn't go as far as to call it an EDC. I plan on building an S2+ titanium with a 4000K 519 and a 15 degree beaded TIR as the main and the S21G would compliment it. I recently discovered that DLC coating will be about $75 a light so I cut back the number I will have done.
IMG_0730.jpeg
You're gonna love the T4 don't forget the crenelated bezel and clip.
IMG_0729.jpeg

Guitar Guy

Enlightened
Thanks @BattleBrat. Looks nice. Is that a titanium crenelated bezel in the T4, or stainless? Where would I acquire one of those? I like it.

I got a clip with mine, but it just snaps on and off.

I probably won't get the S21G because I only use protected cells. I have a Ti T3 on order at this point.

BattleBrat

Newly Enlightened
Thanks @BattleBrat. Looks nice. Is that a titanium crenelated bezel in the T4, or stainless? Where would I acquire one of those? I like it.

I got a clip with mine, but it just snaps on and off.

I probably won't get the S21G because I only use protected cells. I have a Ti T3 on order at this point.
It is stainless steel. The Convoy Flashlight Store on Ali Express is the official store, they have them.