• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Ti Tritium 22.4mm Disk Torches and Silver Handmade 11mm Green Tritium Pendants

Custom Silver Handmade 11mm Green Tritium Pendants

The pendant just arrived....the pictures don't do them justice. They look even better. My wife loves it! Thanks for making something so pretty. How many do you have left?

Last edited:

stateoftheart

Enlightened
Re: Custom Silver Handmade 11mm Green Tritium Pendants

I'm reducing them 175USD, I have 7 more and am going to be giving one away in the next week or so.

The pendant I'm giving away is not as handsome as the others but still fine. They were all hand made and so have individual characteristics.

I need to read the rules but it will be a giveaway, however I will need payment of 25 dollars for international shipping, and a optional donation of 15USD direct to CPF. Keep your eyes open. One of my rules is you have to have been a member for the last month being from 17 June and have posted over 10 posts.

Edit: giveaway will start 21 July being the day of first man on the moon (in 1969) and end 29 July the discovery of the tenth planet (in 2003) UB313. :). Topic being tritium gas is mostly found/created in our planetary atmosphere from cosmic rays.....

Last edited:

Moddoo

Flashlight Enthusiast

Do you have access to more 11mm spheres?

stateoftheart

Enlightened

https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/StyleArtOne?ref=hdr

New shop, new cool item and serious reductions ;-)

Grab one...put it on your neck and run.

il_fullxfull.1019439846_aqg5_zps1zyowgo2.jpg

The output is much greater than the 11.5mm sphere. It has a 22.4mm diam x 15mm deep tritium disk, and is mounted in a 25mm diameter grade 5 Ti shell (about 28mm deep), with oring and 2.5mm thick mineral glass lens for protection. They have been anodised gold and purple. They are the same light source that the betalight NATO militiary torch uses but in a Ti protective shell instead of rubber

Last edited:

nrodondi

Newly Enlightened

Hi there! Do you have any tritium spheres or discs for sale? Love the torches you made those are truly magnificent. Great work.

nrodondi

Newly Enlightened

Do you have any blue spheres? Id probably like a blue and a green and what could you do for one of your torches? Thanks so much for getting back to me. Also the site won't let me private message you it says you have too many saved messages.

NICSAK

Enlightened

Hi stateoftheheart tried pm you also and your box full.

[email protected]

Newly Enlightened

Uo for a look again grab these tritium spheres while you can, I have 7 spheres left if anyone is interestes in just the sphere.

Where are your prices for just the sphere? How about selling just the disks?

stateoftheart

Enlightened

Hi these are one off items there will be 6 torches ever made and was 8 pendants I was selling. It took a year to get them to this stage. So depending what happens there's no more being made.

[email protected]

Newly Enlightened

Hi these are one off items there will be 6 torches ever made and was 8 pendants I was selling. It took a year to get them to this stage. So depending what happens there's no more being made.

Ok then, so you are saying that there aren't any spheres for sale? Just pendants? I'm confused by your comment abou selling just the spheres.

stateoftheart

Enlightened

Hi I have a few spheres but currently in discussions on selling them with someone. But no generally not a stockist of spheres as there isn't any others available that I know of. PM me if you want any further details.....

Please see the reviews in my shop guys :)

Last edited:

stateoftheart

Enlightened

Please see my shop for reviews on the Tritium Sphere Pendants and Ti Trit disk Torches :).

stateoftheart

Enlightened

15% off for CPF members for Christmas.

Let me know and I'll send you the code.

Last edited: