• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired TiGlow titanium glowrings SOLD OUT

Status
Not open for further replies.

rusky

Newly Enlightened
Re: TiGlow titanium glowrings

Nothing for me, but I guess judging by the transit times I have a couple more weeks to wait. :-(

fasteddie

Enlightened

I'm doing the mail-is-slow-but-finally-arrived-glow-in-the-dark-danish-style-couldn't-throw-in-a-split-ring?-but-joyous-anyway dance. :hitit:

Last edited:

senna94

Flashlight Enthusiast

Bart, still waiting on mine but have higher hopes now that one arrived in Austin,TX since I am in Houston,TX. Just out of curiosity and I am sure this has been discussed before. Is there any chance of you getting a U.S. distributor that can stock and ship them from here to hopefully make the mail process more reliable? Perhaps Lighthound or a well established CPF member?
While it would add to the cost, I for one would be willing to pay a little more to ensure delivery. I know I am being a Monday morning quarterback but just thought I would throw that out there.

B@rt

Flashaholic

I wish that would be possible, but unfortunately it isn't. :( They would be kindly but firmly asked to stop distributing them since tritium is a controlled substance in the US... :green:
I hope Eddie's good news means yours will be delivered any day now as well. :sold:

X_Marine

Enlightened

Well no word from senna yet, I have my fingers crossed for you dude.

I would like to order a few more of these myself and have ordered so many things from Bart I don't want to think about it.. All very cool. :rolleyes:

All have reached me even if some did take a little while except for one order and it never did appear. That's been almost 2 yrs ago iirc.

I'm in Houston also and after that one disappeared I haven't had any other problems but can't help but wonder if it wouldn't help if Bart used a different return label. My thought is that if someone knew his unique little logo and of course the fact of no tracking, well you know where that's going. Just a thought I had, certainly hope I'm wrong. :thinking:

I'll be ordering soon but may have delivered to a friend just south of Dallas.

Thanks
X/BillyD..
icon14.gif

shane1

Enlightened

Payment send to two. 1 blue and 1 green, thanks.

shane

Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID #7AP476473M4653441)

RIDE

Enlightened

Payment sent for one green TiGlow! :) Unique Transaction ID #5AY22559KE4200231

Thanks and I am looking forward to getting it!

RIDE
(Steve)

Gatorbud

Newly Enlightened

ill take a blue tiglow (1) and a 1.5x5 vial in green(1) should be 85.50

Status
Not open for further replies.