• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Titanium 6th Run Download Pocket Rocket $160!

Shurock

Newly Enlightened
Has seen a little pocket time and has some micro scratches as a result. Email if you want pics, but I suggest you post "I'll take it" first. Will ship it to you Monday and guarantee its condition. Meaning, you do not want it, mail it back the day after you receive it and I will refund your paypal payment, no questions asked. If you do not already have a ti one, I would like to point out that apparently when these were made, they came with tooling marks in the rectangular sections of the body. I purchased this from excellent CPF member JV01.

Pocket rocket ti 6500k l/m/h.

Even though there are micro scratches, they can be easily buffed out. Lens is fine and I only wore it out a few times. But, ti has to be babied, unless it is bead blasted. I believe from the 6th run thread, only 13 were made in titanium. Therefore, I am asking what I paid for it, $250.00 shipped, CONUS. OCONUS, buyer pays actual shipping cost.

-Patrick

Last edited:

Shurock

Newly Enlightened
Re: Titanium 6th Run Download Pocket Rocket

Ok. $160 plus pp fee plus actual shipping cost. It was from the 6th run. Yes, it is the ti version. Who wants a deal?

Shurock

Newly Enlightened
I have taken pics if someone can post them for me.

I am either in the Twilight Zone or this is a smoking great deal. I paid $250 for this light and have used it a handful of times.

Shurock

Newly Enlightened
Re: Titanium 6th Run Download Pocket Rocket $150!

Lowered to $150 plus fee if by paypal and shipping. Comes with an 18650 AW battery.

If you are not satisfied, I will pay for return shipping (w/in the 50 US states).

Can email pics tomorrow. Comes w/ a green GITD boot.

You are getting a Pocket Rocket in Ti for almost the same price as an aluminum Pocket Rocket. Very minor scratches near the fob holes.

Not sure where you can get a similar titanium blaster at this price.

Am amazed this is still here. Never seen one at this price. Search and see for yourself.

warmurf

Enlightened

This is WEIRD!!!!

That's a fantastic price- don't know why it hasn't flown out the door! I'd be all over it cept I'm saving my beenies for another project. Great price for a brillant light shoppers!!!!

mikegebbia

Newly Enlightened

I'll take if for $150 Shipped via USPS Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation and No PAYPAL Fees...

Let me know...

Thanks

Mike

Shurock

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the offer. Will have to decline. If no one buys it on these terms I will keep it. More than fair deal here.

precisionworks

Flashaholic
There are no PP fees if the Personal tab is clicked. On my PP business account, there's a 3% fee for normal transactions, like an eBay sale, but zero fee when Personal is used.