Tritium spheres

nghtritty

Newly Enlightened
Hello I'm new to the group and I have been looking for a couple tritium spheres, I recently talked to the guy at Tritium workshop and am trying to see if he can get the spheres made by his supplier, he said it may take a larger order than just a few so if anyone is interested in some spheres let the guy at tritium workshop know and maybe we can get some made.

LuxLuthor

Flashaholic
Hello I'm new to the group and I have been looking for a couple tritium spheres, I recently talked to the guy at Tritium workshop and am trying to see if he can get the spheres made by his supplier, he said it may take a larger order than just a few so if anyone is interested in some spheres let the guy at tritium workshop know and maybe we can get some made.
What do you mean in terms of color, size, prices?

nghtritty

Newly Enlightened
Well not 100% sure yet I talked to the guy at tritium workshop and he is seeing if his supplier can make a run

R055

Newly Enlightened
I hit them up, hope we can get some made!!

nghtritty

Newly Enlightened
I got a quote from them and it is pretty high but if we get enough people we can definitely do it but It isn't worth it for me just to have a couple made its a 750$ setup fee and 117 for each sphere made so if anyone wants to go in on this please let me know and we can make it happen, I'm attaching a screenshot of what Tristan at Betalight Tactical told me.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231023-190625_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20231023-190625_Gmail.jpg
    241 KB · Views: 86

R055

Newly Enlightened
I got a quote from them and it is pretty high but if we get enough people we can definitely do it but It isn't worth it for me just to have a couple made its a 750$ setup fee and 117 for each sphere made so if anyone wants to go in on this please let me know and we can make it happen, I'm attaching a screenshot of what Tristan at Betalight Tactical told me.
IN for 5, as long as they are not green, green is too common to pay that setup fee. Let's shoot for white, red, purple, or pink?

nghtritty

Newly Enlightened
IN for 5, as long as they are not green, green is too common to pay that setup fee. Let's shoot for white, red, purple, or pink?
I'm sorry I think green or blue are our only options but I will find out right now and get back with you, I'll be in for 5 myself and 1/3 of the setup fee, and I have one more friend who will probably get 5 as well so we can make this work

nghtritty

Newly Enlightened
I would love to get purple ones made, I asked Tristan so we will know tomorrow, I'll keep you updated

R055

Newly Enlightened
I'm sorry I think green or blue are our only options but I will find out right now and get back with you, I'll be in for 5 myself and 1/3 of the setup fee, and I have one more friend who will probably get 5 as well so we can make this workPurple!!!!!!
I would love to get purple ones made, I asked Tristan so we will know tomorrow, I'll keep you updated
PURPLE!!!!

nghtritty

Newly Enlightened
I'm sorry I think green or blue are our only options but I will find out right now and get back with you, I'll be in for 5 myself and 1/3 of the setup fee, and I have one more friend who will probably get 5 as well so we can make this work
Ok so I talked to him and we can get any color we want but he said purple will be dim so I was thinking orange green and blue possibly a pink as well what do yall think?