Trying to replace my Fenix PD32

d.2.the.p

Newly Enlightened
I was using the xp-g r5 PD32 as my 2x cr123 light that i picked up when it was first released and have permanently "lent" it to my brother, so i would like to replace it with something more updated. I like the slim form factor, so I'd like to find something similar in size. I looked at the Eagletac D25LC2, but I'm not sure if that's "the one." Any and all suggestions are much appreciated.

lightcycle1

Enlightened
get the D25LC2 XML2

If you liked the PD32 youll love the Eagletac. The twist head mode change is nice. I didnt like the side switch on my Fenix. I am using the PD32 currently on a home defense shotgun weapon mount as it jus stays on HI for that purpose.

The Eagletac is much more compact, nice UI and just as powerful.
Comes with a much better case and much nicer lanyard system. Its a great little light. Nice tint a tad on the cool side, and a very nice semi floody beam similar to the PD32UE.
I have some concerns about ruggedness but it carries a 10 year warranty so it shouldnt be a problem.

I like mine a lot. It recently got my favorite light status trumped by a Malkoff MD2 but thats an entirely different animal.

Go for it you wont be sorry for the price.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Last edited: