• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

V54 Light List

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oztorchfreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Vinh,

Have you got any of larger comparison die shots that ate confusing the hell out of me nowadays.
I don't know if the larger die format are going todo it for me. Please shed a litlte info on what a cool white long throwing guy wants.

I love the TK75 TK61 and the TK32 and all those alterations you pains-taikingly do for us flashaholics!!!!!!!!!!

Please make a sun in a pocket.

CHEERS I know another torch freak but where would you be without us!!!!!!!

lumentia

Enlightened
Hi Vinh,

Please make a sun in a pocket.

CHEERS
He does- it's called the X60vn. You'd have to have a big pocket though. Still, nothing else puts such a big spot so far away for less money (that I know of:thinking: ) 6600 lumens and 610000 lux :D
There was one in the MP for a very reasonable price, and I was wishing I could buy it. But I'm in selling mode atm unfortunately.

Last edited:

Johnnyt

Newly Enlightened
Have several 18650 stock lights and just bought a simple stock TN10 Titanium and love it. So intrigued by your work. I looked though your list and love the AAA titanium but would really like a AA titanium mod. Do you have any?

Thanks
John

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Have several 18650 stock lights and just bought a simple stock TN10 Titanium and love it. So intrigued by your work. I looked though your list and love the AAA titanium but would really like a AA titanium mod. Do you have any?

Thanks
John

I do not. Sorry.

sale

Newly Enlightened
#62 (K40Lvn) goes to #61 (SL2) or my internet is just bad.

DenBarrettSAR

Enlightened
Great work. Out of all the 250 + lights i have in my arsenal i do not yet have a VN modded light. Im not sure yet yet of what i would want to add, though i tend to like powerful throwers & flooders.

- DBSAR

Status
Not open for further replies.