• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired VIP pocket clips for sale

idleprocess

Flashaholic
Re: VIP pocket clip preorder

gp01:
It's made of unfinished spring stainless, so the color is "natural" stainless.

keithhr

Flashlight Enthusiast

Erik, I e:mailed you for your address as I will be sending you a check for two clips and shipping ($34.30) I don't use paypal with bank funds, only credit cards, so I will get you a check as soon as I receive your info,
I presume the clip will be natural, and since I have an alumuminum VIP all will be well, and
thanks,

idleprocess

Flashaholic

We're up to 27 clips preordered.

...a bit fewer than the 84 indicated in the poll.

Tweek

Enlightened

Paypal sent! That oughta put a dent in your 84 indicated... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/evilgrin07.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Chris

83Venture

Enlightened

I'm with keithr, let me know where to send a check and I will take two.

idleprocess

Flashaholic

Tweek:
Looking to become a distributor or something? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif

Radagast

Enlightened

I was wodering about thw clip with the twistie. May it work bezel up or will the added lenth cause contact problems? Anyway....PP already sent for 2. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thanks.gif

idleprocess

Flashaholic

It will sort of work bezel-up with the twisty. It was designed to clip against the KC when clipped between the powerpack and head - so the "pinch point" with the twisty will likely be imaginary. I'm sure it will work allright for belt/pocket carry, but I'd be careful using the clip to improvise a headlamp - even with the KC tailcap.

Tweek

Enlightened

[ QUOTE ]
idleprocess said:
Tweek:
Looking to become a distributor or something? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

No, just making sure I have a clip to go with each VIP I own, each LH I will own just in case they fit/can be modded to fit, and a couple spares... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I have 6 (yes six!) VIP's currently in my posession... Mwuhaha! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/evilgrin07.gif

Chris

Latest posts