What a horrible nightmare...

guiri

Flashlight Enthusiast
Normally, I don't remember what I dream but this time, I did.

I dreamt that I was showing my lights off to someone, you know, how bright they are and all that and NONE of them would come on, on full power.
I mean NONE! Not even the SR91 or the Vara2000. The only one I think that came on and had decent light was the Spark headlamp and for some reason it wasn't as bright as I remembered it either.

It was horrible...

:sweat:

George

Empath

Flashaholic
That must be like a dream of running, and you can only move in slow motion.

Burgess

Flashaholic
Ha -- that's Nothing ! ! !

One time, i dreamed i was eating a Giant Marshmallow.

Then, when i woke up, My Pillow Was Gone ! ! !

:eeksign:
_

ebow86

Flashlight Enthusiast
Being serious though, I experienced a long string of extremely frightning nightmares a few years ago that made me dread having to go asleep. After watching the movie "28 days later" I had to deal with a recuring nightmare for about a months time. It's something I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy.

guiri

Flashlight Enthusiast
Now you have to dream about where you left the batteries George. ;)

...and while I'm at it, maybe I can dream of where I left my #$%@&* volt meter that I've been looking for, for almost a week now :(

guiri

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ha -- that's Nothing ! ! !

One time, i dreamed i was eating a Giant Marshmallow.

:) A friend of my mom's was sleeping with ear plugs (made of wax) and for some reason they fell out and she was dreaming about something and woke up chewing on her ear plugs :)

Then, when i woke up, My Pillow Was Gone ! ! !

:eeksign:
_

guiri

Flashlight Enthusiast
Being serious though, I experienced a long string of extremely frightning nightmares a few years ago that made me dread having to go asleep. After watching the movie "28 days later" I had to deal with a recuring nightmare for about a months time. It's something I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy.

I can kinda imagine. I had a cough some time ago and I coughed so bad, I couldn't sleep at all and for the first FIVE days, I literally did NOT sleep at all and it was freaking me out. All kinds of panic attacks 'n stuff. In the time it took me to get rid of it which was over a month, I virtually did not sleep at all except for maybe an hour or two or so per night/day :(

guiri

Flashlight Enthusiast
That must be like a dream of running, and you can only move in slow motion.

Dude, it was frikken horrible. All them high dollar lights and all of them acted up. I was freakin' out...prolly what woke me up :)

Last edited:

Sarlix

Enlightened
I had a dream that I was walking through the woods when I heard a noise up ahead. It was pitch black and the noise was coming towards me. I switched on my Nitecore D10 but it was on the lowest setting and I couldn't see anything. I tried to do the double click to get into high mode but for some reason I just couldn't do it (like when your trying to run in a dream and your legs just wont move fast enough) So in the dream I was freaking out cos the noise was getting closer and I couldn't see $h1t. I woke up just as it reached me.

Well, a few days later (not in a dream) I was walking through the same woods that I had previously dreamn't about. I was on my way to work and had my D10 with me. I had it on the lowest setting when I heard this loud rustling sound coming in my direction. So I went to switch it into max brightness but I just couldn't make the double click fast enough to get into high mode! (it was in the winter and my hands were freezing) I must of tried for what seemed like 30 seconds to get the damn thing to go into high, meanwhile the noise was getting louder and closer!

I suddenly realized that I can just ramp the thing into high mode (being non SP) So I pressed and held the switch, but my hands were so cold I couldn't maintain enough pressure on the switch to ramp up fully, so I tried again but then it started to ramp down! and went back into the lowest mode!

Meanwhile whatever was making this noise was right near me, but I couldn't see it. Out of desperation I started to jab at the D10 with my now frozen thumb until it eventually went into high. And then I saw it......
....A badger :rolleyes:

My recurring dream, (not for some time now), I was at my parents house, the bad guys were coming and I knew they were going to kill me. I was trying to load a pistol, then a shotgun, but all the ammo was the wrong caliber. MAN! I hated that dream.

~ Chance :mad:

guiri

Flashlight Enthusiast
I had a dream that I was walking through the woods when I heard a noise up ahead. It was pitch black and the noise was coming towards me. I switched on my Nitecore D10 but it was on the lowest setting and I couldn't see anything. I tried to do the double click to get into high mode but for some reason I just couldn't do it (like when your trying to run in a dream and your legs just wont move fast enough) So in the dream I was freaking out cos the noise was getting closer and I couldn't see $h1t. I woke up just as it reached me.

Well, a few days later (not in a dream) I was walking through the same woods that I had previously dreamn't about. I was on my way to work and had my D10 with me. I had it on the lowest setting when I heard this loud rustling sound coming in my direction. So I went to switch it into max brightness but I just couldn't make the double click fast enough to get into high mode! (it was in the winter and my hands were freezing) I must of tried for what seemed like 30 seconds to get the damn thing to go into high, meanwhile the noise was getting louder and closer!

I suddenly realized that I can just ramp the thing into high mode (being non SP) So I pressed and held the switch, but my hands were so cold I couldn't maintain enough pressure on the switch to ramp up fully, so I tried again but then it started to ramp down! and went back into the lowest mode!

Meanwhile whatever was making this noise was right near me, but I couldn't see it. Out of desperation I started to jab at the D10 with my now frozen thumb until it eventually went into high. And then I saw it......
....A badger :rolleyes:

Is this a true story?

guiri

Flashlight Enthusiast
My recurring dream, (not for some time now), I was at my parents house, the bad guys were coming and I knew they were going to kill me. I was trying to load a pistol, then a shotgun, but all the ammo was the wrong caliber. MAN! I hated that dream.

~ Chance :mad:

Damn, that would ruin your day (or night)

nbp

Flashaholic
Had a dream last night, too long to relate here, but in it my McGizmo Mule failed to operate when called upon. I was none too pleased with that turn of events. :scowl:

guiri

Flashlight Enthusiast
Damn, you're still better off than I was though, in mine, ALL my lights crapped out. Freaky I tell you :(

Still, you don't want a Gizmo light taking a dump

Last edited:

Sarlix

Enlightened
Is this a true story?

Absolutely!

That's the second dream I've had that could come close to being called prophetic.

Also, anyone who owns a D10 and lives in a cold climate has probably experienced the aforementioned cold hand switch scenario.

guiri

Flashlight Enthusiast
Absolutely!

That's the second dream I've had that could come close to being called prophetic.

Also, anyone who owns a D10 and lives in a cold climate has probably experienced the aforementioned cold hand switch scenario.

Damn, that's a bit freaky. Kinda cool but kinda freaky too. If you ever dream about the lotto numbers, do NOT ignore them! :)

Latest posts