What's with the *DO NOT DELETE* posts?

bwcaw

Enlightened
What\'s with the *DO NOT DELETE* posts?

I have noticed since the software upgrade that there are a lot of old posts that have surfaced that say **DO NOT DELETE** in the place where the username should be. What is up with that? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

IlluminatingBikr

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: What\'s with the *DO NOT DELETE* posts?

It's huge and all caps... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Greta

Flashaholic

Can someone post a link to one of them for me please?

Greta

Flashaholic

Thanks Craig... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Yes, that is a user who hasn't logged in or been active in over 547 days... (a year and a half). I'm not real worried about this kind of stuff. I'm still baffled why a thread that hadn't been posted to in over two years was dragged back into the fray... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif ...

This honestly isn't worth my time to try to figure out how to "fix" it. Sorry guys.

MR Bulk

Flashaholic

Yeah, and he's also "Member # 1"...harrumph!

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*

[ QUOTE ]
Sasha said:
Thanks Craig... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Yes, that is a user who hasn't logged in or been active in over 547 days... (a year and a half). I'm not real worried about this kind of stuff. I'm still baffled why a thread that hadn't been posted to in over two years was dragged back into the fray... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif ...

[/ QUOTE ]
You're more than welcome Sasha! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I believe it was a very recently banned user who resurrected those threads. As there was some interest, some other people (myself included) posted replies, keeping the threads active.

Plinko

Newly Enlightened

He posts under the same nick on CascadeClimbers.com, and has also used the nickname Jean Baptiste, and probably a bunch of others...ususally he's tryin to trol and stir up trouble...if anyone sees him, kindly ignore him /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif