Whats your favorite food?

CLHC

Flashaholic
Here's a few more that's enjoyed by me. . .Brazillian or New Zealand corned beef (ground that is) with cabage, tomato, onion and rice—stewed-like.

Some one even mentioned what they like for breakfast. . .Here's mine! Avocado [the football sized ones that's firm and not the fist sized little ones that are soft] with brown sugar and milk.

Somy Nex

Enlightened
Chicken! ...tastes like everything! (TM) :ironic: :thinking: :shrug:

Specifically, rotisserie chicken, thigh / drumstick portions. I'm a thigh man myself.
icon14.gif

vaism

Newly Enlightened
Clear blue ocean & windswept coconut trees..
HighLight said:
#1 Smoked salmon ( I just finished smoking a load of Atlantic salmon and vacuum packed it.)
#2 Tenderloin (done just to medium)
#3 Lobster
Now I know why I'm so skinny..I can't afford to eat!

:awman: ................... :paypal:

You caught the salmon? Or did you buy it?

Smoked salmon is never enough... i can eat tons of it at one go...

HighLight

Enlightened
vaism said:
:awman: ................... :paypal:

You caught the salmon? Or did you buy it?

Smoked salmon is never enough... i can eat tons of it at one go...

I have caught salmon both on the rivers recreationally and once on the ocean with a fisherman brother-in-law but now the Atlantic salmon fishery is shut down on the east coast of Canada for conservation reasons. Unfortunatly I have to buy farmed Atlantic salmon like most everyone else. I smoke it with hickory wood in a small smoker. Its way cheaper when you smoke it yourself and its Some Good!

vaism

Newly Enlightened
Clear blue ocean & windswept coconut trees..
HighLight said:
I have caught salmon both on the rivers recreationally and once on the ocean with a fisherman brother-in-law but now the Atlantic salmon fishery is shut down on the east coast of Canada for conservation reasons. Unfortunatly I have to buy farmed Atlantic salmon like most everyone else. I smoke it with hickory wood in a small smoker. Its way cheaper when you smoke it yourself and its Some Good!

Lucky you! if only there are salmon in the waters here.. I'd prob. be able to hav them more often...... The price is crazy.

AbnerCadaver

Banned
Brazilian (Portuguese) style Rodizio. You have this marker at your table red on one side and green on the other. As long as you keep the green side up, you will be constantly serverd up all kinds of skewered meats roasted on a flame pit. e.g. Filet Mignon wrapped in bacon, Brazilian roasted chicken (second to none, IMHO), roast quail, whole roasted pig (akin to pulled pork). These meats are either marinated, or moderately spiced but the flavor is pure heaven. You will definitely bust at the seams unless you know when you've had enough and turn the marker red side up. That's when they know "yer done". The list of meats that I mention is not all inclusive as they often vary their offering on a daily basis, and it is usually no less than 12 different varieties of meat. Side dishes are usually "salad bar" style with quit e the selection of offerings served buffet style.

Abbie

Last edited:

oldgrandpajack

Enlightened
Pepperettes!

There is a small German meat market in Syracuse, that makes these fantastic dry smoked sausages. They are best after they are allowed to dry out, but I get the fresh ones now, which are easier to chew. :)

I could live on them! :)

oldgrandpajack

rikvee

Enlightened
sushi, pad thai, spaghetti marinara, crab, mmm I'm getting hungry (and it's 1 am!)

when I lived in Emeryville in the SF Bay Area, there was a barbecue place called Flints, anyone know if that's still there?