Where to buy a UKE Light Cannon

Artie Choke

Newly Enlightened
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stingmon:
So with any luck at all, I may just have it in time to blast away all those pesky New Year's Eve revellers pissing in the doorway or shooting their champagne corks at my windows.
grin.gif
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

they wouldn't really shoot corks at you, would they?!!!
blush.gif
wink.gif
well, if they do, they're gonna be in for a bright surprise!
shocked.gif

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Artie Choke:
they wouldn't really shoot corks at you, would they?!!!
blush.gif
wink.gif
well, if they do, they're gonna be in for a bright surprise!
shocked.gif
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I guess my "Wally Griswold" Christmas light display gives some of the more drunken ones a headache when they go down my street.
shocked.gif

I took a look out the window earlier tonight, and *everybody* who walked by across the street looked up at my Christmas display. Not only because there are 3,000 bulbs in the window of a tiny apartment three floors up smack in the center of a light colored building, but it's the only apartment or condo window for blocks around with any Christmas decorations at all. Makes it stand out just that much more.

I hope the Light Cannon has a detachable handle, so I can use one to mount it to my chair, and have a seperate handle to use it like it was meant, as a handheld light.

SCOTT THE BADGER

Newly Enlightened
As a Police Officer,I thought about buying one to use in Felony Vehicle Stops, and other high risk situations, but the guy I talked to at BrightGuy told me that the bulbs are fragile enough that the light has no Law Enforcement applications. I guess I'll have to keep on using my M4, until I can afford a M6, or a 10X.

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Scott: You are misinformed. The reason the LC 100 is not recommended for law enforcement is that it does not have instant on and instant restrike. A felon could get a shot in on you while your lamp is warming up! Not a desirable situation. As to ruggedness... The LC 100 survives ~3 foot drop onto a concrete floor ... few hot halogen filaments would do better ... but when they break you don't complain about a $75 lamp replacment! Future generations are sure to address all these concerns ....I'm sure UK is working on them. It is a great dive light as it was intended.