Wolfeyes?????

GreySave

Enlightened
Excellent lights. Great service from Pacific Tactical Solutions if you are in the United States. They are heavier built than other premium lights, so their carry weight is also heavier compared to a Fenix or SureFire.

cchurchi

Enlightened
I use my Sniper, Defender, M300, R2 Storm, and 24W Boxer daily.... er nightly.

They make a light for every need / situation. I pretty much only use Wolf-eyes lights now, other then my Zebralight...

Lightraven

Flashlight Enthusiast
Spending almost $400 on a Chinese-made light was a little gamble, in my opinion.

But my Wolf Eyes Boxer 24W (High Intensity Discharge with Li-Ion battery pack, so it is pretty high tech) has worked flawlessly under all conditions--dropped, soaked with saltwater.

It has largely replaced my Surefire M6 as a medium sized search/contact spotlight at my job.

Taboot

Enlightened
My M90 Rattlesnake is top-notch. Extremely well-built and durable irrespective of price. After owning many more expensive lights after getting it, I believe it is easily worth twice the price I paid for it.

PhantomPhoton

Flashlight Enthusiast
Great lights as far as I'm concerned. I'm looking forward to getting to play with a ton of them this weekend at our Northwest get together. The ones I own are physically very solid and I am quite happy with them.

Tekno_Cowboy

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm still lovin' my Raider :D
It's standing up to my abuse far better than I originally thought it would. :twothumbs

I would recommend a multi-mode module unless you really need a momentary on. I'm carrying a Nitecore D10 at the moment to supplement my Raider on the low-output, long runtime end.

KeeperSD

Enlightened
I think they are pretty good :laughing:

Just wish there was somewhere we could buy them in Australia :nana::laughing:

Seriously though, Wolf Eyes is my choice for a number of reasons including value for money, good quality, reliability and last but not least the excellent customer service Glen provides in Australia.

ugrey

Enlightened
Very good value for the money. A little bigger and heavier than they need to be, but we are talking about aluminum not steel.

etc.etc

Newly Enlightened
they have well made products ...very high quality

i order a drop in from theme and iam happy with it :popcorn:

Robocop

Moderator, *Mammoth Killer*
I carry a D36 Raider nightly on duty as a main light for patrol work. For the money the light has performed very well and the dealer (Pacific Tactical) has been excellent to do business with. My light has seen harsh use and I do feel as if I can depend on it to work well.

The only negative I found was the certain set up I carry (D36 turbo bezel) suffered from broken lenses after a few drops to concrete. This was not a huge problem as I had spares however the lens itself can not be replaced. I had to buy the entire bezel so if you do intend on buying the same set up as my duty light you may want to grab a spare bezel.

I am not sure as to the smaller bezels and I think you may be able to simply replace any brokens lenses seperately in those. If I remember correct the standard 26mm bezel has a screw out bezel ring holding the lens in place while the D36 is pressed in to the bezel permanently.

You will not be dissapointed with any of their lights and the dealer is really a decent place to buy from.

customlight

Newly Enlightened
I have a wolf eyes m90 rattlesnake and i absolutely love this light to death. It is extremely bright and lasts for a long time before needing to be recharged. Also the thing i love about the m90 rattlesnake is that it is so upgradeable. You can add extensions and an extra 18650 and make this thing 500 lumens. I would say that wolf eyes is definitely a good way to go.:twothumbs:twothumbs:twothumbs

Latest posts