• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

wtb fivemega or LeeF 2x18650 body Surefire C head C tailcap (P60 host)

chillinn

Flashlight Enthusiast
These fivemega bodies exist. At least 80 of them were sold, probably more. I'd really like to get my hands on one for a dedicated build. But I am really ravenous for LeeF 2x 18650 C head C tail body, and a LeeF 2x 18650 M head C tail body, and I would happily buy yours if you can spare it. Please let me know if you can help me out. Thanks much.

mlpvNQI_d.webp

Last edited:

chillinn

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yup. And vestureofblood, who probably sold a LeeF in 2016, but it's really unclear from his old sales thread whether it was, in fact, sold. vestureofblood is still active, so I have some hope, but that's a long time to hang onto something he was selling that others desire. What kills me is I was active in 2016, but I think I was still going crazy about AAA lights back then. So misguided. What really kills me is I had plenty of money when Surefire was still selling all the lights I want for $35 - $75, when now they easily cost ten times as much, if they can be found at all.

Last edited: