• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

WTB Photons Intl/Muyshondt ION

Arfrasher

Newly Enlightened
Looking for one of the original Photons Intl/Muyshondt ION's. Please let me know if you have one you'd like to sell or trade.

Oldaudiodude

Newly Enlightened
I have one NIT (new in tube…) that I may be willing to let go of. I'll get a pic later in the day. Also have a carried one, take your pick. Great little piece of Titanium!!

Oldaudiodude

Newly Enlightened
I think this is the one you're looking for. As for price, i don't know yet, haven't done any research. Make an offer, definitely open to negotiations .
IMG_0313.jpeg
IMG_0314.jpeg
IMG_0314.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0315.jpeg
    IMG_0315.jpeg
    510.5 KB · Views: 11

Arfrasher

Newly Enlightened
Correct, would definitely like to take one or both off your hands. Not quite sure what they go for. What would you let the user go for?

cave dave

Flashlight Enthusiast
The guy joined today just to sell you a light? Make sure you ask for some custom pics with your name in them and don't use F&F.

Otherwise cool light, a real classic, hope you have a good transaction.

Oldaudiodude

Newly Enlightened
Hi Dave: It may look like I'm a newbie but I'm actually an oldie. It's probably 10 years since I've been involved in lights or posted anything (too involved in audio😁), and my profile must have been deleted during that time. It was a freak thing that I saw his post just after I rejoined! Take care,
Greg