• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB Quark mini Ti lights

Russ,

That is most definitely one of the rare lights we are trying to find. I'm still interested in your light, but at the moment I'm still trying to work out a deal with two other members on here. I don't want to hold you so at this time I'll pass on yours. There are two other guys on here with wtb threads that will gladly take it off your hands. Chance and trout pool I believe.
Also to answer your question, I'm located in Murfreesboro, just south east of Nashville.

Chance is in line behind Troutpool since he's had a Want To Buy thread since September of 2015. Chance also likes to refer to himself in the third person. :laughing:

If Troutpool passes, I'd be happy to exchange PM's with Russ/TN concerning his Quark Ti.

~ Chance

Three 3's from 4Sevens. Good score, Troutpool. :clap:

~ Chance

wczIuv1.jpg

TheJLew85

Enlightened
Congrats troutpool. I know you have been on the hunt even longer than I have. Chance and I are still hanging in there... It just takes time. I should write a long email to 4sevens about making more of these little lights. I should also send them links to our threads. Think it would do any good?......

troutpool

Flashlight Enthusiast
Josh, thanks for letting us romp around in your thread. I have, indeed, been looking for this light for many months, and I am happy the hunt is finally over. Good luck to you and Eddie and Chance in your searching.