• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: Ti McTC tailcap

wolfy

Enlightened
WTB: Ti McTC tailcap (FOUND) + McGizmo PR-T head

FOUND If anyone has a titanium McTC tailcap they want to sell, I would like to buy one.

Also looking for a McGizmo PR-T head, dont care if its working or not, as long as its in reasonably good condition.

Was broken into so also looking for a McGizmo PR-T whole light, prefer 1x123 setup, body and head.

Thanks for Looking
Nik

Last edited:

wolfy

Enlightened
Re: WTB: Ti McTC tailcap + McGizmo PR-T head

Still looking for Ti McTC tail.

Also looking for a McGizmo PR-T head, dont care if its working or not, as long as its in reasonably good condition.

wolfy

Enlightened

Thanks Karl, I saw that one and have already bought an Erin tailcap to do the job, but would still love a McGizmo Ti version of the McTC.

Also still looking for the PR-T head, whole light if not willing to separate.

Last edited:

wolfy

Enlightened

Was broken into yesterday, and one light was stolen, so also looking for a McGizmo PR-T whole light, prefer 1x123 setup, body and head.

As well as still looking for Ti McTC tail and a PR-T head (working or not).

Regards
Nik

wolfy

Enlightened

Got lucky little stolen, one old Nikon (D70s + 180mmF2.8) camera a couple old 2.5" pocket USB HD (no sensitive info), old PowerMac G4 12", a problematic Sony handycam and a McGizmo 1x123 PR-T, so far as I can tell to now.

More importantly no-hurt.

easilyled

Flashaholic

Got lucky little stolen, one old Nikon (D70s + 180mmF2.8) camera a couple old 2.5" pocket USB HD (no sensitive info), old PowerMac G4 12", a problematic Sony handycam and a McGizmo 1x123 PR-T, so far as I can tell to now.

More importantly no-hurt.

Seems like its not only the UK where people think that they're entitled to everybody else's possessions then.
What you had taken is bad enough, but it could still have been worse.
I hope you are able to claim most of it back through the insurance but the McGizmo is hard to replace.
Best of luck in your endeavours to find another one.