• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

WTS: D40Avn - Compact AA Lumen Monster 4.4A 1480 Lumen

Quality

Newly Enlightened
I just bought the neutral version of this light, this looks like a great mod. So is the 3 minute turbo mode the only mode that changes with this mod?

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
I just bought the neutral version of this light, this looks like a great mod. So is the 3 minute turbo mode the only mode that changes with this mod?

1 level below turbo is slightly brighter too.

CaptainRogersUK

Newly Enlightened
Vinh,

Are these the ones which were on offer last week as the monster offer, as I am going to order one direct from them in the next few hours but woulkd be easier if I got one off you direct, however I wanted one with cool white if possible as It's for work and patrol's are easier with a white light.

Any problems pm me as I want to order the one here or the one on the "weeklydeals" thread......

kind regards

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
White tint is fine. Please order here. and note in paypal you want white tint.

Vinh,

Are these the ones which were on offer last week as the monster offer, as I am going to order one direct from them in the next few hours but woulkd be easier if I got one off you direct, however I wanted one with cool white if possible as It's for work and patrol's are easier with a white light.

Any problems pm me as I want to order the one here or the one on the "weeklydeals" thread......

kind regards

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Vinh...are you seeing any instances of switch problems?

Link

I only made two sample so far. Both work fine. One shipped to first customer and one sitting on my desk working great. Digital switch are usually good for high current drain apps.

SoCal5150

Newly Enlightened
Just got the light today, LOVE IT!!! So much nicer (tint/brightness) than my EA4W... Most of my lights are AA based and this one tops the AA list. Unfortunately I have become a VN54 fanboy and with the T45Cvn I got last week and the Eye40vn I have on order my addiction is switching to Li-ion, with all my eneloops probably taking a back seat. Keeping making great lights Vinh! I hope to someday have all the lights on your "must have" list!

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Just got the light today, LOVE IT!!! So much nicer (tint/brightness) than my EA4W... Most of my lights are AA based and this one tops the AA list. Unfortunately I have become a VN54 fanboy and with the T45Cvn I got last week and the Eye40vn I have on order my addiction is switching to Li-ion, with all my eneloops probably taking a back seat. Keeping making great lights Vinh! I hope to someday have all the lights on your "must have" list!

I am not a fan of AA light at all but this one is exceptional. remember you have moonlight is you hold down the button from OFF. :)