• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS: *Daily price drop* Custom Ganp Kwerk

euroken

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: Unique and rarities

sorry euroken I had some unexpected events in life that kept me away till now. Checked the thread and saw no one had posted for it yet so I sent payment as well as my apologies. Thank you for your kindness. :) -J

Thank you! Didn't hear any responses so jumped to conclusion.

Sold to you and will ship tomorrow.

VWDr

Enlightened

Received Cryos head over the weekend and not only is it flawless but it was packed to withstand any shipping abuse that could have come its way. Many thanks, Ken! It is now a well-loved EDC part. :)

euroken

Flashlight Enthusiast

Received Cryos head over the weekend and not only is it flawless but it was packed to withstand any shipping abuse that could have come its way. Many thanks, Ken! It is now a well-loved EDC part. :)

Glad you got it and please enjoy! Thanks again.

euroken

Flashlight Enthusiast

Okay, $5 off everyday for Kwerk until whenever I change my mind :)

peter yetman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ken, it's impossible to see your Sold or withdrawn stuff and the result is that it looks like the Gamp Kwerk is the thing that's been sold or withdrawn. Anyway, that's what occured to me when I looked in this morning.
Just a thought, good luck and well done being so innovative with your sale.
P

euroken

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ken, it's impossible to see your Sold or withdrawn stuff and the result is that it looks like the Gamp Kwerk is the thing that's been sold or withdrawn. Anyway, that's what occured to me when I looked in this morning.
Just a thought, good luck and well done being so innovative with your sale.
P

Thank you for that input Peter! Let me see what I can do.

And also a drop! That is more than $125 below the original purchase price for this unique one-off custom host. :)

Last edited: