• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS: Grant and Gavin Hawk RAM I (Nr. 51 of 60)

Scrim

Newly Enlightened
Nov. 19, 2017 -- Hi, I am a new member here but have a large, 100% positive trading record on Bladeforums.com - I am potentially interested in your RAM but would like to see if we can find a price that works for both of us. Please contact me back about this to see if we can meet on price. Again, I am brand new to Candle Power Forums and unfamiliar with how this site works, but I assume it is similar to bladeforums. I hope it is ok for me to post my direct email address here (mmistermaui @ earthlink dot net) so you can contact me directly if you like.

Scrim

Newly Enlightened
Nov. 19, 2017 -- Hi, I am a new member here but have a large, 100% positive trading record on Bladeforums.com - I am potentially interested in your RAM but would like to see if we can find a price that works for both of us. Please contact me back about this to see if we can meet on price. Again, I am brand new to Candle Power Forums and unfamiliar with how this site works, but I assume it is similar to bladeforums. I hope it is ok for me to post my direct email address here (mmistermaui @ earthlink dot net) so you can contact me directly if you like.

SORRY- typo in my email address, (not 2 m's in the beginning) correction here: mistermaui @ earthlink dot net

Mizerly1

Newly Enlightened
Hello,
Is the RAM still for sale? If so, what's the current asking price?
Thank you.