• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS: SF Four Flats A2, Blackhawk Gladius Maximis

tsl

Enlightened
WTS: Blackhawk Gladius Maximis

A2 sold on another site ... New Blackhawk Gladius Maximis still available ...

Blackhawk Gladius Maximis $90
Never used. This was the newer model Gladius with the SSC P4 emitter. The UI is superb; 4 positions - lockout, continuous, strobe, and momentary. Both the strobe and momentary come on at full power. The continuous mode can be programmed to either (a) start in high and reduce intensity if the tailcap is continued to be pressed; (b) start in low and increase intensity if the tailcap is continued to be pressed; or (c) operate at the level last set (i.e., memory mode). 0.8 to 120 lumens. Includes all packaging; no batteries.

US only; US Paypal (no e-checks) or USPS Money Order. Price includes shipping with Delivery Confirmation. Insurance is at your cost. No trades please.

I am not responsible for any lost package.

First "I'll take it" posted in the thread gets it. Any questions, please PM. I only check CPF in the evening and in the early morning, so there may be a delay in my response.

Prompt payment (within 48 hours of my PM) is appreciated or the item will go back up for sale.

Last edited:

thermal guy

Flashaholic
HOW is this A2 still here!!! It's killing me I had one years ago and sold it. Big mistake on my part.my flashlight funds are low right now or I'd be all over this. Great light you got there.

tsl

Enlightened
Price adjusted on the A2; if still no interest, then I plan to list both elsewhere as well.

tsl

Enlightened
A2 sold on another site; Gladius Maximis still available ...

Latest posts