• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

WTS: XsearcherVN & NightMasterVN - Dedicated Aspheric Throwers

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Xsearcher will be here on Thursday or Friday!!!
Get ready for some extreme throw!

Last edited:

Issue

Enlightened
Awesome! Have been checking the forum everyday for weeks now, finaly xsearcher is approaching! Go nuts Vinh! :thumbsup:

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Awesome! Have been checking the forum everyday for weeks now, finaly xsearcher is approaching! Go nuts Vinh! :thumbsup:

I will let you guys knwo how XPE2 stack up with XPG2. Gonna do everything I can to push these to the limits.

Capolini

Banned
Xsearcher will be here on Thursday or Friday!!!
Get ready for some extreme throw!

Good news, glad to hear it!!

My TK61vn will be here tomorrow!! Thanks Vinh for working hard and being efficient!:thumbsup: My apologies for my earlier glitch, it was the USPS that was delayed! lol!

InfinitusEquitas

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vinh, is it ok to use an IMR battery with an XPE direct drive, with one of these? ( I don't want to fry anything :p)

Also how much would it be to swap in an XPG or XML if I change my mind about it?

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Vinh, is it ok to use an IMR battery with an XPE direct drive, with one of these? ( I don't want to fry anything :p)

Also how much would it be to swap in an XPG or XML if I change my mind about it?

XPE2 cant be direct driven. Too much current.

$35

Issue

Enlightened
Is it possible to buy extra pills from you vinh? To get both XPE2 and XPG2. Will it even be possible to switch between thoes two?

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Is it possible to buy extra pills from you vinh? To get both XPE2 and XPG2. Will it even be possible to switch between thoes two?

Yes but the price will be very expensive as the pill is propritary. It cost $30 to purchase just the pill. Modding and all will add another $50. $80 for a pill is a bit much. May be I will contact them to buy empty pills and see what up.

Issue

Enlightened
Yes but the price will be very expensive as the pill is propritary. It cost $30 to purchase just the pill. Modding and all will add another $50. $80 for a pill is a bit much. May be I will contact them to buy empty pills and see what up.

Well its pratically two flashlights! :) Depending on what the beamshots looks like, i might take another pill for $80. :thumbsup:

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
I meant are you going to test both the XP-E2 and XP-G2 in both the Xsearcher and Nightmaster?

IN the Xseaerher yes. All the NightMasterVN are sold and I current have no more interest. If there are interest in the NightMasterVn I would surely do the tests.

GlenSepper

Newly Enlightened
Glad to see the Xsearchers are arriving soon. As it doesn't show under my order and not sure if I PM'd you I would like option B2.

Thanks.

Mr. Tone

Flashlight Enthusiast
IN the Xseaerher yes. All the NightMasterVN are sold and I current have no more interest. If there are interest in the NightMasterVn I would surely do the tests.

Oh, I did not know that. Is typing on this forum giving you guys any problems recently?

Latest posts