• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

WTS: XsearcherVN & NightMasterVN - Dedicated Aspheric Throwers

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Re: WTS: XsearcherVN - Dedicated Aspheric Thrower

Id be interested in the nightmaster

Some rifle guys like the nightmaster more due to the smaller size. The XSearcher though will have the most kick *** throw.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

Order placed!

Will have 10 XSearcher and 5 NightMaster for CPF orders. :)

These won't be shipped to me until the 15th of this month though.

jaykay

Newly Enlightened

Im using my k40vn as a spotter, and had intended using the G25C2vn on the rifle but I find it has too much spill and is only practical for safe shots out to 100 metres. I dont think I need the big throw of the xsearcher as I am only shooting out to 300 metres. I do like the G25C2vn, it now has its own seat in my work van 😊

n00blumen

Newly Enlightened

Vin any ideas on price if you secured your order? I missed out on the k50vn don't wanna miss out when this one rolls in

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

Post 1 updated. You can Pre-order now to reserve spot if you want or wait until lights are in. Lights wont ship to me until around the 15th of this month.
The price is high because the parts are expensive and lots of labor.

Last edited:

paulsl

Enlightened
Vinh, why are the modes limited to 4.5A with an XMl2? Will these be single 18650? I imagine so but these lights have extenders for 2 18650 so want to make sure.

n00blumen

Newly Enlightened
XsearcherVN ($208)
A. XPE2 6500K Dedome 3.5A (High Throw, 1X Size Focus Beam)

Figuring that will give me the best and brightest throw, paypal incoming tomorrow morning with the rest of my stuff

if there is one left I might end up taking a NightmasterVN too.

jaykay

Newly Enlightened
Do you think it would be possible to have different colour pills interchangeable for the nightmaster

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Vinh, why are the modes limited to 4.5A with an XMl2? Will these be single 18650? I imagine so but these lights have extenders for 2 18650 so want to make sure.

Single 18650 only set up for all options. If you want 6-7A Choose Option D.

I feel 4.5A is good for the driver I am using.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
The quoted currents in post 1 are the least I will drive the LEDs to. I will push harder if I feel the gains are obvious :)

jaykay

Newly Enlightened
I'll take a night master please. I'll email you about options and paypal then. Id better go to sleep now 💤

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Any idea what lux might be on thoes?

I am not sure but from what I remember the last time I modded a Xsearcher to this aggressive degree with a XPE2 it out throw my TN31vn. But that was to the eyes and not measured.

paulsl

Enlightened
I thought an Xsearcher, even in XML2 form, would out throw everything including the new King of Throw, the K50 but with way fewer lumens and a way smaller hot spot?