You Asked For It...Beam Comparison Between Fenix TK47 and TK47UE

proceed5

Enlightened
Thanks Fenix for producing the TK 47 and especially for making it with a Neutral White LED.

Really appreciate this kind of NW stock-standard product offerings (I still could not find a local Vinh Nguyen to mod my flashlights)

Having used this Fenix flashlight TK 47 for the fifth consecutive night @ 1+hour walk in Tropical climate (ambient night temperatures of 26-30 degrees C), I believe the claimed 700 meters range may be realistic, (I could be wrong), but my eyes could definitely see the shades of light lighting up subjects 700 meters down range.

Fenix, can you please get your Engineering department to quickly, thoughtfully release excellent quality revolutionary worthy replacements to the TK61, TK75-2015, LD75C, TK22-2014, PD35.
Much appreciated.

fenix store

Flashlight Enthusiast
We will definitely make sure they get your suggestion/request. We did get this very vague information but it lets everyone a true thrower is coming. We have no more specifics nor release date information. We will let you know if we find out anything else regarding your other requests for updates.

New info: "[FONT=&quot]we will have a new thrower with max 5000 lumens and 900m distance or so."

[/FONT]
Thanks Fenix for producing the TK 47 and especially for making it with a Neutral White LED.

Really appreciate this kind of NW stock-standard product offerings (I still could not find a local Vinh Nguyen to mod my flashlights)

Having used this Fenix flashlight TK 47 for the fifth consecutive night @ 1+hour walk in Tropical climate (ambient night temperatures of 26-30 degrees C), I believe the claimed 700 meters range may be realistic, (I could be wrong), but my eyes could definitely see the shades of light lighting up subjects 700 meters down range.

Fenix, can you please get your Engineering department to quickly, thoughtfully release excellent quality revolutionary worthy replacements to the TK61, TK75-2015, LD75C, TK22-2014, PD35.
Much appreciated.

proceed5

Enlightened
We will definitely make sure they get your suggestion/request. We did get this very vague information but it lets everyone a true thrower is coming. We have no more specifics nor release date information. We will let you know if we find out anything else regarding your other requests for updates.

New info: "we will have a new thrower with max 5000 lumens and 900m distance or so."

Thank you Fenix Store,
Good good, looking forward to that thrower.

PartyPete

Enlightened
Possible camera discrepancies aside I like the UE beam profile better.