• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Rare Custom Mini Flashlights - Nanomate still available

gregw

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have the following rare custom mini flashlights for sale:

1. Lambda Nanomate. This is modified from a Streamlight Key-Mate flashlight and uses a 1W Luxeon emitter and a ArcMania Micropill driver, driven by one N cell. This particular Nanomate has been shortened, and has had the lug with the keychain taken off, allowing it to stand on it's tail. This also makes it slightly shorter than an Arc AAA head with a Jets22 N cell body. :laughing: There is a small imperfection at the edge of one bit of the reflector, but this does not affect the beam. You can see the imperfection in the reflector in the 2nd picture below. Asking $75 shipped.

2. Arc AAA premium head (old style) with custom Jets22 N cell body in HAIII. Not much to say about this one, except that the beam is the standard "angry" blue. :) Asking $75 shipped. SOLD

3. D'mo modded 1W Luxeon in a Peak AAA body in Black HAIII. Please note that this does NOT come with the dome lens which projects a square beam, but uses the standard "reflector" around the AAA head for much more of a flood. Asking $70 shipped. SOLD

Note that all three flashlights have been shelf queens and have not been carried.

Pictures:
small1.jpg

small2.jpg

Shipping included with the price will be by standard airmail to anywhere in the world. I will not be responsible for loss or damage once the item is in the mail. Mail registration and insurance available at additional cost. Cash paypal preferred. Please add 4% if using Credit Card Paypal.

Please post "I'll take it" here, then PM me for payment info. "I'll take it" posts take priority over PMs or questions.

Last edited:

gregw

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Custom Mini Flashlights (N cell and AAA)

KAM said:
What's the runtime for the Peak AAA?

I honestly don't know since I've never run through a single battery.. :) However, I think it should be able to last at least 30 minutes to 1 hour or so...

Red

Newly Enlightened

I'll take #3, the 1W Peak AAA.
PM to follow.

KAM

Newly Enlightened

gregw said:
I honestly don't know since I've never run through a single battery.. :) However, I think it should be able to last at least 30 minutes to 1 hour or so...

Nice!

gregw

Flashlight Enthusiast

:bumpit:

Please note that there will be no price reductions on the remaining NanoMate and Jets22 N Cell Arc. Since they are pretty rare and no longer available, I am quite happy to keep these if they don't sell. :)

Last edited:

CroMAGnet

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Rare Custom Mini Flashlights (N cell and AAA)

I'm very interested in #1.

Can you post a link to the original info, maybe runtime, beamshots or beam quality.

Can it run on a LiON 4.2V battery?

I really like that it can tailstand, how about attach to a key chain? What light do you say it compares best with? I'm sure it's brighter than Arc AAA.

gregw

Flashlight Enthusiast

CromagNet said:
I'm very interested in #1.

Can you post a link to the original info, maybe runtime, beamshots or beam quality.

Can it run on a LiON 4.2V battery?

I really like that it can tailstand, how about attach to a key chain? What light do you say it compares best with? I'm sure it's brighter than Arc AAA.

Click here for a review by Lightmania. It has comparison beamshots with the Arc AAA as well as with the MicroIlluminator. I'm pretty sure it won't be able to run on Li-ion as the voltage will be too high. Since the keychain lug was machined off, there is no way to attach a keychain to it unless you can find a pouch. I think the Leatherman's small pouch that fits the Orb Raw could probably fit the Nanomate.

CroMAGnet

Flashlight Enthusiast

hmm... bummer. I would have went for it if I could EDC it or if it could use LiON. Sorry....

bump :)