• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired F/S mint CR2 ION ti... withdrawn..

cy

Flashaholic
F/S mint CR2 ION ti with a few minutes of runtime. still on original cell. played with a few times and put away.

this in one sweet little light!

$290 shipped conus usps, insurance is extra. cannot be responsible for loss. Please pm for PP info.

Last edited:

AlanH

Enlightened
Re: F/S mint CR2 ION ti

Sometimes I really wish I liked the small custom lights ! Then again, I'd be even more broke if I did !

Nice light. Won't last long here.

Alan

cy

Flashaholic
Re: F/S mint CR2 ION ti... price reduced

withdrawn

Last edited:

cy

Flashaholic

I've noticed almost no mention has been made of ION's two stage switch. it's very robust and simple! time will tell, but it apears to be one of the best two stage designs that's come along.

still available....

Last edited:

Dr_Joe

Enlightened

cy said:
I've noticed almost no mention has been made of ION's two stage switch. it's very robust and simple! time will tell, but it apears to be one of the best two stage designs that's come along.

still available....

You're right CY, I do love that switch ! :grin2:

cy

Flashaholic

withdrawn..

Last edited:

Doug S

Flashlight Enthusiast

cy said:

Well cy and Dr Joe have me curious now. Anyone care to post a closeup pic of the switch?

tvodrd

*Flashaholic* ,

Hi Doug,

I got to examine one this week. It uses the MilMax micropogo surrounded by a ring contact for Hi beam. I gave a DD one to Sasha at the Cambria GTG, based on that scheme. (I have some if you need them.)

Larry

cy

Flashaholic

here's a crudy pic of two stage switch. brass center post makes contact, which is under spring tension. more pressure depresses brass center and makes contact with outer rim. turning on high beam.

have not de-soldered to find out how it's hooked up

ion two stage.JPG

Doug S

Flashlight Enthusiast

@cy: Thanks for the pic. No need to take it apart. Larry and I discussed this very arrangement a year or two ago.

@Larry: Thanks for the offer. I've still got a few around from the batch that I sent you a sample of a year or two ago.

liteboy

Flashlight Enthusiast

funny how everyone selling this light insists its the "best tiny EDC you can actually buy."

cy

Flashaholic

withdrawn...

Last edited:

xochi

Flashlight Enthusiast

cy said:
my EDC is Li14430/CR2 which you cannot buy.

Liteboy, that is a Tvodrd creation. On rare occasions when lights made by Tvodrd are offered for sale they command obscene prices. Like at least twice what Cy is asking for his Ti Ion yet the Ion is nearly as small and just as well made.