LifeNRA fund

JonSidneyB

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would like to see someone start a fund to keep LifeNRA online and to help his family.

It can be anyone trusted to do this. Or I can do this myself. I can create a non-business paypal account so that fees will not ally if someone does not have one that can be used.

If no one says that they have an account available for this in an hour....I will create a new account.

Thanks
Jon

special account no longer needed. help directly to the paypal account here

[email protected]

Last edited:

EricMack

Flashlight Enthusiast
Jon,
I can't create the account, but I would contribute $10.

ACMarina

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looks like Powernoodle already took care of the internet.. but yeah, a coordinated effort would be great!!

JonSidneyB

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ok...I have permission to post this. We do not need a special account, we can send direct. None of us has to be a middle man.

Donate direct to life NRA's paypal account.

[email protected]

Please help keep this thread bumped.

LifeNRA

Flashaholic*
Frenchyled said:
Jon, is this account accept funded CC paypal ?? I have only CC funds at the moment :( If not I could send to a man who have two accounts. Let me know, thanks.
I can accept CC paypal.

Please everyone read this: I am most grateful for the help and I am not the type of person who would ask for anything. I am accepting these donations because of my family, not because of me. Thank you all and God bless you all.
Jeff

EricMack

Flashlight Enthusiast
Jeff, you are as good a receiver as you have been a giver. I hope many can spare to help your family. :wave:

JonSidneyB

Flashlight Enthusiast
Jeff,

Have fun visiting with all of your freinds out here on CPF. We enjoy our company out here.

Thanks for being one of us.

Jon

marcspar

Enlightened
On March 3, I will be holding a raffle on flashlight forums with all the proceeds going to LifeNRA. I am donating a very rare "nib" Titanium Lion Cub and another generous soul has offered a black LionHeart.

100% of the proceeds will go to Jeff, who's attitude should be a lesson for all of us.....

Marc

LifeNRA

Flashaholic*
marcspar said:
I hope the nature of my post will allow for a referal of flashlight forums.

On March 3, I will be holding a raffle on flashlight forums with all the proceeds going to LifeNRA. I am donating a very rare "nib" Titanium Lion Cub and another generous soul has offered a black LionHeart.

100% of the proceeds will go to Jeff, who's attitude should be a lesson for all of us.....

Marc
If I knew what to say I would. But for right now, Thank You! Wish I could express it better. :wow:
Jeff